People & Culture Operations Manager
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
About the role
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, this role will be a critical piece of our P&C team, focused on delivering an exceptional Employee Experience for our people. As Employment Hero’s P&C Operations Manager, your work will have a huge impact on both our employee experience and company culture.
You'll help us to reimagine and redefine our P&C capabilities, spearheading the transformation of our People function and processes. This will include: reconstructing our current HR operations for enhanced efficiency, streamlining operational processes (and empowering our diverse team to perform at their highest potential!), and building the systems, tools and processes that will enable our business to keep up with our current levels of growth.
You'll be primarily responsible for all onboarding, policy management, team member experience design, administration and compliance.
- Manage onboarding, induction and offboarding practices (offer docs, admin, induction, exit interviews)
- Assist the Head of P&C in implementing and maintaining top-notch People reporting practices
- Ensure compliance with all Right to Work requirements, including visas, with all our new starters
- Reevaluate our employment policies, ensuring that they’re clear, fit for purpose and in line with our culture and tone of voice. We’re a bold and ambitious scale-up and we’re always looking to reduce red tape!
- Make sure we’re compliant with regulatory requirements and manage our operational risks effectively
- Identify opportunities for process improvements across our P&C function and deliver suitable solutions at pace
- Manage the company's compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive and aligned with the company's talent strategy
- Work with Head of P&C to prioritise, develop, and execute key People Programs and project-related tasks as needed (i.e. compliance projects, engagement initiatives, health & wellbeing program, etc.)
- Utilise data and analytics to drive P&C decisions and measure effectiveness of people-related initiatives
- Partner with wider P&C team to prioritise, design, and roll out projects to progressively improve our EX (onboarding & induction, offboarding process, etc.)
- Create world-class onboarding practices that pave the way for Remote First employment and set the benchmark for others to follow.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field
- You have 5+ years' experience in relevant P&C roles
- You have proven P&C operations experience and a flare for process improvements
- You're analytical and you love solving problems
- Your knowledge of P&C compliance and regulatory requirements is very strong
- You have experience designing and delivering best-in-class people processes
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018