UK Sales Development Representative - Direct Sales
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Our Sales Development Representatives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with Account Executives, generating interest, qualifying prospects and booking in demos.
We are looking for talented and competitive SDR's that thrive in a fast-paced environment with a quick sales cycle. This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career whilst supporting and learning from the UK and global sales teams. We offer a fast-track training programme to become an AE, with plenty of options for career development. We love to promote from within whenever possible!Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
What you'll be up to:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails & inbound marketing leads
- Understanding customer needs and requirements through discovery calls
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate AEs for further development and closure
- Researching accounts, identifying key players and generating interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your assigned group
- Assisting with delivering effective online demos to prospects when required
- Proven high volume inside sales experience (B2B)
- Track record of over-achieving on targets
- Strong phone presence and demonstrated resilience to be on the phone all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- £55k OTE (uncapped commission)
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status in February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018Note to Recruiters:Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that Recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.