Senior Partnerships Business Development Manager (Malaysia)
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
This position, based in Singapore is due to the hyper growth we are experiencing. Although working remotely, you'll be part of an engaged, high-performing and driven sales team with existing employees in Singapore and Malaysia.
We are looking for an exceptional Partnership Sales Specialist who want to accelerate their career by joining our high-performing team who consistently deliver best in class results. We are an innovative, collaborative and engaged bunch who truly work together to help one another succeed.
You will focus on growing and building relationships with our enterprise partners in the SEA market (Singapore & Malaysia) - speaking to accounting partners, HR consultants and any other strategic partners. You will identify partnership opportunities, articulate the Employment Hero value proposition, demo, present and onboard the partners onto our Partner Program, managing the relationship, developing and executing go to market strategies to drive referral and/or reseller revenue.
Be part of our foundation team in Singapore, generating momentum in relatively new markets for us (Singapore and Malaysia) and make a successful impact on SMEs within these regions and wider SEA.
- Identify and qualify opportunities by prospecting and developing relationships with key enterprise partners
- Recruit and grow new enterprise partners, building account-based strategies to drive faster adoption of the Employment Hero platform
- Build strong relationships with key enterprise stakeholders
- Develop a structured account plans, outlining key activities, milestones, and objectives for engagement
- Work closely with our Implementation team to design tailored solutions for prospective enterprise partners, and with our Payroll Consultant to design a project plan and change management strategy
- Generate 3x pipeline of qualified opportunities through the use of, but not limited to, proactive outbound call activity, emails, in-person/virtual meetings, marketing campaigns and events
- Utilise sales enablement tools such as Salesforce and other automation tools
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Sales, Business Development, Account Management or Partner Management.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Experience selling in a high growth, SaaS environment
- Relationship building sales experience in a consultative sales environment
- Extensive industry knowledge, contacts and networks
- Ability to create strong rapport with strategic partners and other stakeholders
- Strong business development experience and field account management experience
- Enthusiasm for the HR & payroll technology market and its new opportunities
- A natural tendency towards building mutually beneficial partnerships
- Results driven with strong initiative and ability to work independently and as a team
- Outstanding communication and ability to do presentation with C-Suite/decision makers
- Competitive and achievable commission structure
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Virtual yoga classes
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018