HR Implementation Team Lead
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $2 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 90,000 businesses and 850,000+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our Customer Experience Delivery teams are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers. Our HR Implementation Team Lead will be guiding and supervising the team to achieve their goals and deliver on key performance indicators, play a pivotal role in fostering a positive work environment, ensuring team productivity, and facilitating communication between the Managed Implementations team as a whole. With the opportunity to work closely with the Implementations Experience Manager to improve processes, manage changes and support the overall strategic direction of the team.
The Team Leader must have a deep understanding and expertise in the subject matter that the team is focused on. As well as proficiency across the Payroll and HR system and their connecting workflows, understanding this is key to optimal system/s performance and customer experience.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across our Implementations team alongside our Project Managers & Payroll Specialists; plus our product and customer support teams, with the opportunity to learn and grow within our start-up culture.
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries & escalations, and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery. Acting as the 1st escalation point for client issues.
- Working with the other Team leaders on the distribution of projects among the team, taking into consideration their strengths and workload capacity. Ensure deadlines are met and quality standards are maintained.
- Manage and coach direct reports, this includes identifying skill gaps, providing coaching and mentorship, and facilitating learning opportunities.
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and maintaining high-quality standards within the team.
- Responsible for overseeing specific projects or initiatives related to your subject matter area. Ensure that projects or initiatives are completed on time and within scope, and that they meet the EH goals.
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes, analyse issues, propose solutions, and collaborate in decisions that align with the EH goals.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and growth and contribute to the development of long-term strategies.
- 5+ years of HR implementations, HR consulting or HR management experience.
- 3+ years of managing a team, preferably with some experience managing a remote team.
- High level of written and verbal communication including stakeholder engagement and stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of current legislative HR requirements pertinent to the country being implemented. As you will be commencing with Australian HR implementations with a view to also work on our NZ clients.
- Proven ability to identify and solve complex issues. This includes troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and collaborating to implement effective solutions.
- Exposure to other HR software to therefore have an understanding of different system configurations.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and high work volumes
- Strong time and schedule management.
- Maintain and promote positive business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to produce quality interactions and results.
- Experience in customer systems training highly regarded
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $263M Series F round led by TCV in October 2023
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**