Customer Support - HR System
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $2 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our HR & Payroll Support Consultants are partners to our clients and are responsible for gathering information and ensuring their continued support and success after implementing our Employment Hero HR & payroll product. In this role, you will be supporting our customers to ensure accuracy and correctness when resolving issues and guiding them to make educated decisions on the best solutions for their business.
Employment Hero's Support Consultants are our go-to authorities on UK employment standards and can quickly adapt to changes in technology and regulation. They are fantastic communicators who understand our customer's HR & payroll needs and can accurately convert that information to the payroll system configuration, by providing valued advice and exceptional service.
- Provide functional systems administration and support, including management of system issues/incidents to ensure that users are supported with a prompt resolution
- You will provide support to clients after they 'go-live' by assisting with client queries and how to troubleshoot in a variety of ways, such as platform configuration and compliant practice
- Taking on client and team HR and payroll escalations to resolve in a timely manner
- Assist with requirements gathering to run post mortem's and internal support team workshops
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver successful customer experience
- You will respond to HR and Payroll related queries from external clients via email
- You will help to build and continually improve documentation, and embrace new & existing technologies to improve the way we provide service, both for our customers and for our internal team of Support Specialists
- Manage and be accountable for your customer sentiment and scores across your interactions, including following up and understanding where these are received below benchmark
- A background in HR and/or Payroll processing is important
- Must have UK employment legislation and regulations knowledge
- Previous experience in setting up, implementing or administering HR/ payroll systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of different HRIS systems
- A confident and engaging communicator who is comfortable building relationships with a variety of people
- Well-organised approach to your work means you can juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- An attitude that always puts your customer's needs first
- The ability to identify issues or problems early on and work collaboratively with your team to remove roadblocks and fix problems
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning & development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $263M Series F round led by TCV in October 2023
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**