Senior Product Marketing Manager
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $2 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 300,000 businesses and 1 million+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a remote-first approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable time zone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
We're seeking an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to lead the strategic development, education and execution of the Go-To-Market and Product Marketing plan for our products and services in the UK. Reporting to the GM of Product Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with Product and UK Leadership teams to define winning product propositions that deliver exceptional value for our customers and markets. You'll develop and execute GTM strategies that drive product adoption, utilisation and accelerate revenue growth.
In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, customer experience and operations to ensure successful go-to-market execution.
This role is the critical stitching between Product and GTM. It will be pivotal in how we align world-class, industry-defining products with regional markets and target customers.
This role will have a significant impact on the future of Employment Hero at a crucial time as we look to disrupt the way employment is managed across the globe. If you are a customer-focused product proposition designer with a sharp commercial focus we invite you to apply today.
- Deliver customer insights and understand competitive dynamics that shape product, marketing and sales strategy; commission market research as required
- Represent the UK’s market and customer opportunities and specific requirements to shape product strategy, prioritisation and development
- Drive product adoption and utilisation by working closely with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success, to ensure enablement tools and campaigns are effective by representing the voice of the customer
- Create and deliver go-to-market strategy and materials for new product and feature launches; work cross-functionally from concept through to launch and lifecycle utilisation to ensure a consistent message in market
- Maintain a reporting framework that tracks the relevant success metrics to enable clear visibility of product marketing performance
- Be a senior contributor to the regional GTM strategy in the UK
- You're a growth-oriented marketeer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative environment
- Tech-savvy, with a solid understanding of software development processes (SaaS) and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience navigating, influencing and presenting to senior stakeholders with various strategic priorities
- 7+ years of Marketing experience
- 3+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s in a related field (Marketing, Business, Commerce, etc.)
Why join Employment Hero?
* Raised $263M Series F round led by TCV in October 2023
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status in February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
Note to Recruiters: Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that Recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.