HR Implementation Specialist
Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 90,000 businesses and 850,000+ active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Our Customer Experience Delivery teams are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our HR Implementation Specialists are responsible for gathering information and implementing our HR product. As our HR Implementation Specialist, you will be the primary contact point for customers during implementations. You will work with Project Managers, Payroll specialists and Data analysts within project teams to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
As we embark upon a transformation of our CX delivery function we are looking for experienced HR implementation specialists who are adept at managing change and stakeholder engagement, and can clearly communicate with our customers, who are not always experts in HR processing or legislative requirements.
This is an exciting time to join the team and be part of transformative change in the way we help customers implement our platform. You will work closely and broadly across our Implementations team alongside our Project Managers & Payroll Specialists; plus our product and customer support teams, with the opportunity to learn and grow within our start-up culture.
- Apply HR best practice to the implementation of the EH HR system.
- Root cause analysis to make recommendations on how outcomes can be achieved within product functionality.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and comfortable with having needs based and outcome driven conversations.
- Deliver training across multiple platforms to support customer configuration requirements
- Build and manage relationships with clients as we configure their platform.
- Assist with troubleshooting and client queries, and coordinate with internal teams for successful delivery.
- Work with a cross functional team of project managers, payroll specialists, data analysts.
- Ensure tasks are completed on time and with accuracy.
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate, current and secure.
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes.
- 2+ years HR implementations and/or HR experience, AU HR a must, NZ an advantage (however training will be given to successful candidates).
- Sound knowledge of current legislative HR requirements pertinent to the country being implemented. As you will be commencing with Australian HR implementations with a view to also work on our NZ clients.
- Exposure to other HR software to therefore have an understanding of different system configurations.
- Ability to manage multiple clients to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and high work volumes
- Strong time and schedule management.
- High level of written and verbal communication.
- Maintain and promote positive business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to produce quality interactions and results.
- Customer service experience highly regarded.
- Experience in customer systems training highly regarded
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it!)
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Continuing education / post-graduate assistance program
- Virtual yoga classes
- Weekly virtual happy-hour and social events to get to know your new colleagues
- Quarterly & yearly team celebrations
- Access to the EH Employee Benefits Program and Hero Rewards Shop, of course!
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
Why join Employment Hero?
- Raised $181M achieving unicorn status February 2022
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
- The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
- Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
- Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
- LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
- Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
- Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
- GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
- HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
- HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
- HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
- LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
**When applying for this position, please fill out all of the application questions, thank you**