Employment Hero is an Australian tech unicorn - valued at over $1.25 billion.
Our world-class software is the easiest way for small and medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits. We’ve grown 100% year-on-year since our inception in 2014, and now service over 200,000 businesses and over 1 Million active users globally. We have exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, powered by our mission of making employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
We take a Remote First approach with our team. Employment Hero can hire across the world, so long as candidates have eligible working rights and are in a suitable timezone to their colleagues. If you’ve got the skills for the role and the passion for our mission then we want to hear from you!
🚀 Join our Growing Team as a Data Analyst! 📊
Are you ready to make a significant impact in a rapidly expanding team? Are you excited about turning data into actionable insights? If you're looking for a dynamic role where you can unleash your analytical skills and contribute to the growth of a company, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
🔍 Creating reports and dashboards: Use your data expertise to craft visually appealing reports and interactive dashboards that effectively communicate findings to stakeholders, from executives to team members.
🔍 Conducting ad hoc analyses: Dive deep into data to address specific questions and investigate important issues that drive decision-making and strategic initiatives.
🔍 Analysing and interpreting data: Utilise your statistical analysis prowess and data visualisation techniques to uncover trends, identify patterns, and draw valuable insights and conclusions.
🔍 Collaborating with stakeholders: Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation, partnering with them to understand their needs and provide data-driven insights and recommendations.
Eligibility, Skills and Experience:
✔️ Experienced - you have 3+ years of experience in a similar role within the SaaS industry or a Scale-up/start-up environment, project managing and delivering high-quality analytics projects to a deadline.
✔️ You will possess strong communication skills, not only in conveying complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders, including executives and other business leaders but also in effectively using data visualisation tools like Tableau and Sisense to captivate and engage stakeholders.
✔️ Proficient in SQL (preferably PostgreSQL): Extract, manipulate, and analyse data from relational databases, enabling you to unlock its potential and uncover meaningful insights.
✔️ Strong business acumen: Identify opportunities where data-driven insights can add value and help drive strategic business decisions.
✔️ Excellent communication skills: Translate complex technical concepts into simple language, enabling you to effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders, including executives and business leaders.
✔️ Meticulous attention to detail: Ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of your data analysis, leaving no stone unturned.
✔️ Have full unrestricted working rights in Australia.
🌟 It would be highly advantageous if you have previous experience working with Sales and Marketing / GTM SaaS metrics such as MQL, SQL, SAO, ARR, Close Rates, as is experience working with CX metrics such as NPS, CSAT, and Financial/Cost-related metrics.
🌟 Experience with programming languages like Python or R: Leverage your programming skills to manipulate and analyse data efficiently, taking your analysis to the next level.
🌟 Experience with statistical modeling, regression analysis, and hypothesis testing: Utilise advanced techniques to extract meaningful insights from complex datasets.
Some of our Benefits
- Remote-first! With flexible working arrangements.
- Participate in our Employee Share Options Program - you’ll be a part owner of Employment Hero
- 20 days vacation leave, plus 1 Leisure Rules day a year
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech + a generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, screen? You name it!)
- Budgets towards continuing your learning and other generous allowances
- International annual company conference (Last conference we went to Phuket, Thailand!)
- Refer friends to open jobs and receive a cash bonus for every successful referral you make
- Virtual yoga classes
- Our Sydney office is dog friendly and remains open for team meetings, collaboration days and those who need a day away from their home office (we are a COVID-safe workspace for those who choose to use it)
Employment Hero celebrates diverse perspectives and experiences, we invite people of all backgrounds and identities to apply for this position.
Why join Employment Hero?
Oh, and we don’t want to toot our own horn (actually yes, we do), but others think we’re pretty cool too – we’ve received many awards for smashing some seriously ambitious goals including:
* Raised $181M achieving unicorn status in February 2022
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2021, ranked #2 in Australia
* The Australian Top 100 Innovators List 2021
* Raised $140M Series E round led by Insight Partners July 2021
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018