Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Employment Hero, we’re an ambitious bunch of people on a mission to make employment easier and more valuable for everyone.
Since our inception in 2014, we've had some pretty impressive growth (100% YoY), now serving 300,000 businesses globally, with 2 million+ users on the platform, reaching unicorn status in 2022 - and we have no plans to slow down.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join one of the fastest-growing SaaS unicorns, so let’s see if we could be a match!
What might your days look like
We're a team of global innovators, who cherish diverse perspectives that fuel our mission; to simplify the world of work for SMBs worldwide.
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be working alongside our UK TA team, plus our global TA team, to rapidly scale all areas of our UK business, such as Engineering, Product, Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing.
We take pride in our high-touch, high velocity recruitment. Our Talent Acquisition Specialists own the end to end recruitment process, ensuring top-notch candidate experiences, while delivering high quality talent at speed.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll:
- Find and engage the best active and passive tech talent across the UK and EMEA markets, using a mixture of sourcing tools and techniques
- Conduct cultural, behavioural and technical interviews to thoroughly assess applicants and find the best possible match for requisitions
- Run a high-touch hiring process, ensuring that hiring managers and candidates feel supported throughout
- Identify opportunities to improve and promote our EVP
- Partner with our hiring managers and senior leaders, advising on strategic approaches to finding and acquiring talent, using best practice recruitment processes and hiring methodologies
- Be a storyteller, promoting our mission, vision and plans for growth
What will you bring
- 2-4 years of in-house Talent Acquisition experience - preferrably within a rapidly growing SaaS business
- Proven success in hiring for tech positions, as well as go-to-market and customer success teams
- A focus on quality and agility
- Some supernatural sourcing skills!
- Problem solving skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and a true passion for what you do
Experience is important, but for us the biggest measure of success is people who can live and breathe our values. Show us what you can bring to the table, and we’ll empower you to let your talents shine.
Life at Employment Hero
At Employment Hero, we're not just working remotely; we're integrating flexibility and global reach into the heart of our daily operations.
We also recognise the value of face-to-face connection, and organise local and global gatherings throughout the year to celebrate our wins and make meaningful connections with our colleagues.
Work your way
Every hero has unique powers. Bound by a common purpose and trust, we encourage each other to work in ways that allow us to bring our best selves to work.
We’ve got your back
Whether you’re a seasoned remote-first pro, or a first-timer, you’re in good company. With 90+ heroes in the UK and 850+ heroes globally, team support and collaboration is at your fingertips.
But don’t just take it from us, here’s a quote from one of our UK heroes:
“A couple of years ago I couldn’t have even imagined that I would be sitting here in my apartment in London, doing my dream job with a team on the other side of the world. But what I really didn’t expect is how safe and supported I feel in my role, and that so much trust and such a friendly working environment has been built quickly and virtually.”
Plus you’ll get to enjoy a number of great perks, including:
- Self, health, wealth and happiness programs
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- A generous budget to spend on setting up your home office (if you need a desk, chair, or screen? We’ve got you covered!)
- We set you up for success with the latest and greatest hardware, tools and tech
- Learning and development (including an external study policy, live monthly professional development classrooms, and premium online learning content!)
- Social events events and team celebrations
- Reward and recognition programs - because great work should be recognised and rewarded
- Including Lightning Award for delivering quality work at speed and Values Champion Awards
- Employee Share Option Program: be an owner of Employment Hero!
- Annual Global Gathering to get to know your global colleagues - so far we’ve been to Thailand, Vietnam and are excited to meet in Bali in September 2024
We also recognise that the same recruitment process doesn’t fit all, so should you require any accommodations or adjustments, simply let us know.
Not exactly the right fit for you?
- If you’re excited about Employment Hero, but this role is not the one for you, we encourage you to explore our careers page, packed with many more great opportunities.
- Know someone who would be a great fit? Feel free to share the role with your network!
Note to recruiters: Employment Hero has a dedicated in-house recruitment team who are focused on finding the very best talent for our organisation and we kindly request that recruiters do not contact us regarding assisting with our job vacancies. While we appreciate your interest and expertise, we have everything we need in-house to attract and hire the right candidates for our team. Thank you.