Performance Marketing Manager, Juniper UK
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
About The Work
We’re looking for a savvy Performance Marketing Manager to fuel the next chapter of growth for our acquisition team. You will own and manage a multiple 6-figure budget, and guide our in-house creative team to maximise the efficiency of our spend. We believe exceptional performance marketing is equal parts savvy media buying, creative talent & analytics and you will be at the forefront of this intersection. We are seeking an English speaker and writer to support our creative teams to move quickly, constantly try new ways in and scale what’s working into more complex initiatives. We are a young company with experimentation as part of our DNA. We frequently iterate to conviction with a strong hypotheses-led culture.
The whole company sets quarterly OKRs and has the ability to rapidly shift gears in response to new insights, or changing market conditions in order to deliver on our company-wide objectives. It is critical for us that you share these philosophies, are adaptable to change and comfortable with solving for ambiguity. We don’t just talk about customer-centricity, “patient first” is a core company value and we work closely across our marketing, product, medical support and clinical teams to deliver high-quality health care to our patients.
In 2023, we have ambitious plans to expand our operations further in Europe with the core objective of levelling up our core healthcare infrastructure, investing in greater personalisation and delivering higher touch services and support for sustained health outcomes.
Join us to be a critical part of our growth journey in the UK ! 🇬🇧
Forget the agency world:
- We don't pitch for new business. When we want more clients, we launch more brands. This means that your energy always goes into making an impact from Day 1.
- You'll make an insane amount of work. 3 months at Eucalyptus equals a years worth of agency work. We have the resourcing and budgets to let good ideas thrive, and work isn't watered down by things like clients or 60 page brand strategy docs.
- Make work that benefits society - we are not selling Ferrari sports cars or Adidas shoes. All of our brands have an immensely positive impact on our patients’ health & confidence.
- Have your work judged by its effectiveness, not some washed out ECD at Cannes
- Working at Eucalyptus you’ll be heavily involved in not just the production of work, but also in helping to measure its success once it's live.
- You’ll have ownership of a larger part of the creative process at Eucalyptus. Your execution won’t be limited to work that comes directly from briefs. If you’ve got ideas that you think would work in certain mediums, we’ll make it come to life.
As a Performance Marketing Manager at Eucalyptus, you will (responsibilities):
- Be based either in the UK- reporting directly to our Growth Lead (International), who is UK based.
- Manage and optimise paid media campaigns for Facebook, Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, emerging platforms, programmatic (and more, wherever we need to be, we’ll be) across the Eucalyptus portfolio.
- Establish a weekly test-measure-learn feedback loop with our creative team to drive consistent ad improvements.
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence to share performance metrics and insights to the wider acquisition team.
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimisations and execute on the changes.
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure Eucalyptus is implementing best in class strategies and tactics.
- Follow best practice guiding principles, and promote best-in-class performance marketing methodology within the company
- Have deep personal interest in the present and future of performance marketing & advertising — and being behind the wheel of the campaigns
About You (skills)
- 2-3+ years experience in a performance marketing role or similar
- Communicate fluently in English (bonus - if you’re proficient in other European languages)
- Collaborated with creative teams to create ads that demand attention, and drive action
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within CAC targets
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings, and areas of opportunities
- Derive key insights from analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Ad Reporting
- Understand the basics of attribution modelling to measure channel uplift.
- Experience with paid channels outside of Facebook and Google, creating ad statics using tools like Figma or Photoshop and / or email marketing
- Been through the journey of a fast-growing start-up and understand how to excel within such an environment
So, why join Eucalyptus?
- We are on a growth journey, in the UK alone - we have gone from 0 to 5,000+ patients in just 6 months!
- Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs
- Strong culture of work-life balance, supported by flexible working hours and hybrid working possibilities
- We are proud to have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale.
- Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, McKinsey, Bain, Optiver, Koala, Manual and many many more.
- Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions
- Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly
- Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team
- Want to see more? Check us out on Instagram @euc.alypt.us