Health Coach (AU & UK Support), Manila
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
In 2023, we are expanding our high-touch, high-quality model of care, with a mission to create the best weight loss program in the world. Our program involves putting patients on a weight loss medication and delivering coaching interventions to help them change their lifestyle.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 200,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing scaleups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing scaleups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Manila HQ office:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing scaleups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia and the UK.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more.
We’re looking for a Registered Nutritionist–Dietitian (RND) to join our team of Health Coaches who deliver exceptional patient care and support. We are looking for roles to support both our UK and Australian operation. In this role you will be a primary interaction point with these patients that are trusting us to support their health journey.
In short, this role includes:
- 1:1 health coaching (with a focus on obesity management). This generally consists of written communication to patients, providing personalised advice on on diet, exercise and goal setting.
- Patient community management - e.g. moderating our highly engaged Facebook Community of more than 7000 members, where patients regularly ask health and diet related questions
- Working in a cross functional and multidisciplinary team to triage, respond and escalate communications from patients to relevant teams to minimise patient safety risks.
- Directing patient queries and feedback to the relevant internal channel
This role requires a high level of empathy, the ability to prioritise simultaneous activities and communications with multiple patients while ensuring high attention to detail, and a patient-centric-oriented approach.
You will be interacting directly with real people dealing with real health issues and medical diagnoses and must be able to identify, respond to, and escalate interactions and situations appropriately in accordance with guidelines and for exceptions.
This role will be important to the continued success of Eucalyptus and will filter important information back through the rest of the team so we can continue to improve the health of our patients.
Maintaining a fast response to our customers is essential, as such our team operates between 7am-9pm, 7 days a week. While flexibility for weekend work and rostering between our operating hours will be required, we will definitely work with you to find the right balance.
Maintaining a fast response to our customers is essential. For the Australia support roles typical hours will be 7AM to 4PM, 5 days per week with minimum one day in the office. For the UK support roles typical hours will be from 2PM to 11PM, with the exception of a minimum of one day in the office where hours will be 10AM to 7PM. To further support customers our team operates 7 days a week, while flexibility for weekend work and rostering between our operating hours will be required, we will definitely work with you to find the right balance.
Qualifications & skills
- Registered Nutritionist–Dietitian (RND)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- At least 2-3 years of dietitian-led coaching services
- Naturally empathetic, reliable, caring, with strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely organised, independent and can work well in a team
- Confident using technology and excited by fast-paced change and creative problem solving
- Passionate about patient experience and thrive on understanding a patient’s problems and finding the best solution
Bonus points for
- Previous experience working with English speaking customers (e.g. hospitality, email support, call centre, retail etc)
- Australian dietician or nutrition qualifications
- Current UK registration (nutritionist - ANutr or RNutr; dietitian - HCPC registration)