Digital Marketing Manager, Manila
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to fuel the next chapter of growth for our digital healthcare brands. You will support our marketing teams with the execution of digital performance campaigns across Facebook, Youtube, Google Ads, TikTok and more. We believe exceptional performance marketing is equal parts savvy media buying, creativity & data analysis. And in this role, you will be at the forefront of this intersection.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 200,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Manila HQ office:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing startups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Eucalyptus, you will:
- Build, manage and optimise paid media campaigns for performance channels, including Facebook, Google Ads, Pinterest, TikTok & affiliates across the Eucalyptus brands.
- Adopt and drive a fortnightly test-measure-learn feedback loop with our marketing team to drive consistent campaign and creative optimisation.
- Activate and set up new creative ads in performance channels.
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence to share performance metrics and insights to the wider growth team.
- Build performance reports that visually communicate performance tracking across channels, campaigns and creative.
- Find the highest impact levers between targeting, creative, post-click experience or algorithmic optimisations and execute on the changes.
- Prioritise sprint planning and tasks to drive the greatest business impact.
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure Eucalyptus is implementing best in class strategies and tactics.
- 4+ years experience in a performance marketing role or similar.
- Hands-on experience executing digital campaigns and efficient buying media on Facebook, Google, and TikTok.
- You’ve worked with creative teams to create ads that demand attention, and drive action.
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within Cost Per Acquisition targets.
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings, and areas of opportunities.
- Derive key insights from analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Ad Reporting.
- Understand the basics of attribution modelling to measure channel uplift.
Nice to have:
- Experience with paid channels outside of Facebook and Google.
- Experience with project management and competing deadlines.
- Ability to communicate to a creative team about what content is performing well and why.
- Been through the journey of a fast-growing startup or technology business and understand how to excel within such an environment.
Something looks off?