Registered Nurse - Manila (Telehealth Support)
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses and pharmacists to triage, assess and support patients through their consultation journey;
- Assist patients in determining the right management plan for them, including where clinical options are not suitable under the final guidance of a Australian doctor;
- Providing support to patients who encounter side effects via email, after they commence treatment;
- Responding to medical enquiries;
- Collaborate remotely with our Australian clinical team to identify opportunities to improve the quality and safety of our clinical services.
- A Registered Nurse with 2+ years post-registration experience in the healthcare industry
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a patient-friendly manner via email
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, collaborating effectively with team members, and adept at handling frequent interruptions and adapting to changes in workload and schedule
- Task-oriented mindset with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring adherence to processes with precision
Bonus points for:
- Triaging in a clinic or emergency setting
- Previous work experience in tele-health
- Passion for weight loss, skincare, sexual health or fertility
Our care team operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (AEDT). Flexibility for weekend work and rostering will be required.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 250,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing scaleups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing scaleups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Manila HQ office:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing scaleups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more.