Mid-Senior Copywriter, Manila
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
We currently have offices and patients in Sydney and London, and are now expanding our team to Manila.
We’re searching for our next Mid-Senior Copywriter to join our creative team, which is comprised of over 30 top-talent from some of the best advertising and creative agencies in the world. All of our brands positively impact people’s health and wellbeing, so you can feel good about the work you create.
As the Copywriter, your mission is to develop engaging copy for a range of digital channels, that brings to life our healthcare brands. You'll never be boxed in by a client brief for a brand you're not familiar with. Instead, you'll be creating content for our health and wellness brands that will be seen by millions of Australians.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 200,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Manila HQ office:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing startups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more.
As a Mid-Senior Copywriter at Eucalyptus, you will:
- Write on-brand long-form and short-form copy for a range of digital channels and mediums, across the Eucalyptus portfolio of brands, evolving your style and tone for each. This includes copy for social media statics and videos, email marketing, advertorials and website landing pages.
- Adhere to each brand’s content guidelines and content design systems. Eg. style guides, voice and tone, UX writing principles, and best practice copy techniques.
- Analyse feedback, research insights and data to create empathetic, user-centred content. You’ll use this information to support content decision-making and reflect this thinking in copy documents and idea decks.
- Find hooks based on brand, industry and market insights, and work with the creative team to develop these into campaign concepts and finished assets.
- Generate ideas for tactical performance creative that empowers patients to take healthcare into their own hands, then see the ideas through to execution.
- Collaborate with the creative teams in Manila and Sydney, and establish working relationships with stakeholders. As part of this, you’ll communicate clearly and regularly in-person and using our online platforms such as Slack and Notion.
- Improve existing processes, workflows and content templates that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly.
- Make the complex simple: We’re on a mission to simplify healthcare, and we want our content to reflect this.
- A portfolio with your best work.
- 5+ years in a similar role, with proven experience copywriting and/or content writing.
- Passionate about user experience, with tactile examples of where copy has positively aided the customer journey.
- Produced copy that generates high traffic to a website, potentially in advertising or editorial.
- Produced copy that drives high click-through-rates on social media or Youtube.
- Ability to adapt the tone of voice and phrasing according to the brand, with examples that demonstrate this skill.
- Outstanding English communication, spelling and grammar.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience copywriting in the health and medical field.
Something looks off?