Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
You will work across Eucalyptus’ portfolio of brands to help them become some of the most-loved brands in the country. All of our brands have a positive impact on our customers’ health & wellbeing, so you can be confident the work you create will make a difference.
All creative, media and strategy is done in-house and we have a bias for execution. Meaning you’ll be responsible for producing world-class campaigns and standalone content across a growing portfolio of brands and for a variety of channels to supercharge our growth.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 250,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing scaleups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing scaleups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Sydney HQ office:
- Employee-only discounts from our portfolio of healthcare brands: Pilot, Kin Fertility, Software & Juniper
- Wellness benefits include Employee Assistant Program and monthly Health & Fitness allowance.
- We have social clubs with budgets that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests!
- We offer each Eucalypt a monthly budget so they can get coffee and catch up with each other
- Euc-wide events that happen at least once a quarter.
- Inclusive parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer.
- We are proud to be a part of Kin Fertility ’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign with raising awareness and encouraging businesses, big or small, to increase their paid miscarriage leave to at least 10 days.
- Euc and Brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Hybrid working environment with 3 days in office and 2 at home.
We’re looking for someone who has a knack for creating clarity from chaos, and can drive creative projects from conception through to dispatch. You will champion in-house production and work with the teams to test, iterate and produce work that can be scaled into fully integrated campaigns.
- Simultaneously produce and project manage shoots both internally and externally, of various sizes and at different stages of development.
- You will champion in-house capabilities and be comfortable owning all stages of production, including but not limited to booking locations, talent, crew, post-production, Clear Ads approvals, and dispatch.
- Work with external Directors, DOPs and Production Companies where necessary for external shoots.
- Wrangle the teams to hit key milestones during creative development, pre-production and post-production, ensuring the timely implementation of feedback from stakeholders, and delivery of final assets.
- Ensure the profitability of production and content projects through accurate budgeting and reconciliation of costs, excellent negotiation and minimisation of scope creep.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, internal creatives and key stakeholders to negotiate great outcomes.
- Proactively identify potential roadblocks to creative deadlines or budgets, and problem solve solutions whilst communicating outcomes to the teams.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in an advertising/production environment with Producer and/or Integrated Producer responsibilities.
- Be able to align cross-functional teams by distilling complex creative problems and high level marketing objectives into actionable project milestones.
- Have excellent communication, stakeholder management, and supplier negotiation skills.
- Possess remarkable collaborative skills - working as a team and for the benefit of the project’s objectives at all times.
- Be incredibly organised and comfortable with key project management platforms.
- Be comfortable leading people across a variety of functions in a fast-paced environment.
- Have existing relationships with Australian suppliers.