Junior Growth Marketer, Juniper
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
This role involves a deep understanding of email channels, mobile channels (push, interstitials), driving activation to purchase, and increasing lifetime value of our customers. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders in the product, design, marketing, creative, analytics and operations teams to design a holistic lifecycle marketing strategy.
Why Join Juniper?
- Be part of the growth at one of the fastest-growing scaleups while we are still small
- Push yourself with unique and exhilarating challenges
- See the meaningful impact of your work on thousands of users
- Learn from a diverse team of talented marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals
- Receive a share in the company (equity) as a reward for your hard work
Embrace the world of growth marketing at Juniper:
- Work with purpose. You'll be contributing to the growth of a brand that has a positive impact on patients' health and confidence, not just selling products.
- Real-world impact, not vanity metrics. Your work will be judged by its effectiveness in driving user engagement and retention, ultimately improving the lives of patients, rather than by superficial success indicators.
- Take initiative and experiment. Your role won't be limited to executing predefined strategies; if you have ideas for innovative campaigns or communication techniques that will enhance the patient experience, we encourage you to bring them to life.
- Focus on sustainable growth and patient satisfaction. This means your energy will always go into making a tangible impact from day one, and your work will contribute to long-term success and patient well-being.
As a Junior Growth Marketer specialising in CRM, Email and Lifecycle Communications at Juniper, your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and execution of lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive user engagement and retention across various communication channels with a focus on email, but also in-app, push notifications, SMS, etc…
- Analysing data to identify trends and cohorts, enabling the personalisation of lifecycle communication efforts
- Gaining a deep understanding of our patients and empathising with their pain points.
- Collaborating with the rest of the marketing team and other cross-functional team members to gather insights for optimising lifecycle communications.
- Supporting the implementation of a systematic approach to personalising communications based on user behaviour and demographics.
- Assisting in the development of methodologies for designing, measuring, and learning from multiple experiments.
- Strong copywriting skills
- 1-2+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on digital lifecycle programs, segmentation, and marketing automation strategy across various channels (email, in-app, push, SMS, etc.).
- Familiarity with enterprise-grade email service providers (e.g. Klaviyo, Customer.io, Intercom, etc.).
- Experience with or understanding of A/B testing of CRM and lifecycle campaigns to drive conversion lift.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of successful lifecycle, CRM and email marketing.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g., product, marketing) to support high priority business goals.
- Ability to write email copy and assist in designing templates.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with the creative aspects of marketing, such as visual design.
- An understanding of how to attribute uplift from lifecycle efforts across online and offline channels.
- Interest in supporting and developing others, as well as participating in leading initiatives or teams
- Familiarity with Facebook and Google Ads integrations.