Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
Eucalyptus is looking for an experienced clinician to join our Medical Support team at the forefront of clinical innovation in healthcare. We are a fast growing, rapidly evolving health technology scaleup with a requirement to be an industry leader in how mental health care is delivered, in Australia and globally. This role will own shaping how we support and respond to mental health concerns, proactively screen and assess patients psychological needs and develop new strategies for improving outcomes for all patients.
You’ll be a key pillar in our clinical governance framework, an innovator and project manager on a range of service design initiatives as well as providing continuous quality improvement to our existing services within an ACHS-certified healthcare service.
You’ll engage with patients and clinicians across all of our brands, delivering excellence in care in men’s health, women’s health, weight management, skincare and menopause. Our team are deeply passionate about all aspects of health and eagerly anticipate the contributions of a mental health clinician who can truly enhance the patient experience.
This is an exciting career opportunity to transition from face-to-face counselling into a motivating and innovative work environment, working within a highly collaborative team of product managers, designers and engineers, registered nurses, pharmacists, doctors, dietitians and health coaches to re-imagine how digital health can enable improved mental health support and care. We are only at the start of building a more supportive mental health patient offering and will be looking to grow the team in this field which brings fantastic scope for career growth with an international reach.
Our model of care and service delivery receives support and direction from multiple specialist advisors, such as endocrinologists, dermatologists and gynaecologists, as well as working closely with a large team of over 80 specialist GPs who collectively provide holistic care to our patients.
- Redefining and managing the methods and processes for providing mental health support for patients being treated for chronic conditions, such as obesity
- Working closely with prescribers to support patients in their treatment and provide comprehensive care
- Educating clinicians and patient facing teams in the business on appropriate methods of care for patients with mental health concerns
- Creating processes to proactively identify patients who may be experiencing challenges with their mental health
- Managing patients’ mental health issues arising in all conditions on our platform via phone call, email or SMS
- Managing critical incident response for mental health issues.
- AHPRA registration
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 250,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of clinicians, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing scaleups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing scaleups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Sydney HQ office:
- Employee-only discounts from our portfolio of healthcare brands: Pilot, Kin Fertility, Software & Juniper
- Hybrid working environment with 3 days in office and 2 at home.
- Wellness benefits include Employee Assistant Program and monthly Health & Fitness allowance.
- We have social clubs with budgets that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests!
- We offer each Eucalypt a monthly budget so they can get coffee and catch up with each other
- Euc-wide events that happen at least once a quarter.
- Inclusive parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer.
- We are proud to be a part of Kin Fertility ’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign with raising awareness and encouraging businesses, big or small, to increase their paid miscarriage leave to at least 10 days.
- Euc and Brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team.