Senior Talent Acquisition Partner (German bi-lingual speaker)
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
About the role
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team and partner with our various departments to help us grow our global teams and continue revolutionising the approach to healthcare.
In 2023, we have ambitious plans, and you'll play a vital role in shaping our teams and helping us build our external brand. It’s an exciting opportunity to leave your mark and shape the future of healthcare by finding the best talent in the global market.
This role is based in London, UK.
We do Talent Acquisition a little bit differently!
Having implemented a business-led recruitment model, you will be a central point of contact delivering coaching, training and mentoring, enabling our managers and executive team to find the best talent! You will work collaboratively with various teams and departments and work on strategic projects to find unique ways to attract talent globally! We ‘dare to be great’ and this goes for every part of our business including Talent Acquisition!
What you’ll do
- Support the sourcing and end-to-end recruitment of key roles within the business
- Coach and support managers and executives on recruitment best practice and provide training to new hiring managers on process, systems and sourcing strategies
- Work closely with our teams to create “out-of-the-box” sourcing strategies to ensure we attract the best talent in the market
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Be part of shaping and executing our Employee Value Proposition
What we’re looking for
- We are not looking for a minimum number of “years of experience” – if you are an out-of-the-box thinker, passionate about people and excited to change the healthcare world, we’d love to hear from you
- You are ideally bi-lingual and fluent in German and English, however we'd be willing to consider exceptional candidates that only speak English
- You bring bold, courageous and unconventional ideas to drive employee value proposition initiatives
- You are a researcher and a thinker, which allows you to develop and drive strategic plans
- You love networking and building relationships both inside and outside the organisation
- You will be a prioritisation wizard! As one of Australia’s fastest-growing start-ups, priorities change quickly and all the time
- Working collaboratively to implement and optimise our systems, processes, and strategies to improve the velocity of hiring and create a seamless hiring experience for our stakeholders and candidates
If you're excited about shaping the future of healthcare, then we'd love to hear from you!
So, why join Eucalyptus?
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs.We have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale and we've managed to do all this, in just 3 years!
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our London office:
- Employee-only discounts from our portfolio of healthcare brands: Pilot, Kin Fertility, Software & Juniper
- Wellness benefits include Employee Assistant Program and monthly Health & Fitness allowance.
- We have social clubs with budgets that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests!
- We offer each Eucalypt a monthly budget so they can get coffee and catch up with each other
- Euc-wide events that happen at least once a quarter.
- Inclusive parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer.
- We are proud to be a part of Kin Fertility ’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign with raising awareness and encouraging businesses, big or small, to increase their paid miscarriage leave to at least 10 days.
- Euc and Brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Hybrid working environment with 3 days in office and 2 at home.