Digital Marketing Lead, Juniper Germany
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
We are seeking an exceptional Digital Marketing Lead to join our team in Berlin, Germany. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing and user growth activities, including creative concepting, performance marketing, and brand media coordination. This person should be highly analytical, data-driven, and capable of leading a team and managing processes. An exciting opportunity take on the challenges of scaling an already successful brand into its next act.
- Lead and manage a team of growth marketing professionals and creatives to drive growth and achieve key performance metrics.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth strategy that includes creative concepting, performance marketing, and brand media coordination.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality healthcare services to our patients.
- Analyze market and patient trends to identify growth opportunities and optimize resources to achieve growth objectives.
- Manage the budget and optimize spending across all marketing channels to achieve a healthy P&L.
- Collaborate with our Australian and European headquarters to develop and implement growth strategies that align with our company-wide objectives, including working directly with C-level Executives.
- Work with the country manager to set and manage quarterly OKRs to achieve business objectives and track performance metrics.
- Bi-lingual fluency in German and English (both written and speaking)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, preferably in B2C consumer brands or healthcare.
- Experience leading a team and managing processes to optimize for a healthy P&L.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize data and draw insights to inform growth strategies.
- Experience managing multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with German and European consumer markets, knowledge of healthcare systems would be a plus.
Why Join Us:
- We are a rapidly growing company with a mission to provide high-quality care to millions of patients worldwide.
- Work with world-class medical professionals, marketers, engineers, and creatives from leading companies.
- Competitive remuneration package with government contributions.
- Fun office parties and team dinners to build strong relationships with your team.
- Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our in-house creative team.