Inventory Administrator, Manila
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
The Inventory Administrator will support the management of inventory across all of Australia. This involves the upkeep of accurate master data, building of replenishment models, actioning transfer recommendations, creating new products, and more. We are a completely cloud-based business and you will be critical in making sure our operations runs smoothly.
We've grown exponentially in the last three years, as such, we’re looking for additional resources to continue building out our system capabilities. We’re looking for someone to assist in managing our master data and inventory accuracy, someone who has a systems mindset and a genuine love for problem solving and helping others.
You will work collaboratively between Finance, Patient Support, Pharmacies and Supply Chain.
We’re looking for someone who is as passionate as us about building an iconic healthcare business. You must have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take on responsibilities for goals and outcomes. Experience or desire to work in a fast-pace, adaptive environment highly appreciated.
The right candidate will have enormous opportunity for growth as our presence in Manila continues to expand.
This role reports through to our Procurement and Planning Lead. It's a full-time position, based in Manila, Philippines.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 200,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Manila HQ office:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing startups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more.
Here is what success might look like in your first 6-12 months:
- Provide a seamless and empowering patient experience: Provide invoicing support to our patients and escalate their queries when necessary.
- Be the go to on our inventory systems: You will run our weekly sales order upload process to ensure we know how much stock is on hand, and investigate discrepancies and work collaboratively with other stakeholders across Finance and Supply Chain to resolve.
- Automate all the admin: build automation to minimise admin work for the team in managing our SKU, supplier and BOM information.
- Upgrade our internal knowledge base: Set best practice and scaleable process to manage our growing patient base and SKU information.
- Prepare our systems for an upgrade: We are busily planning a migration to an ERP by the end of this year, so you will be actively involved in the planning, testing and implementation phases.
Your background is less important than the key skills, which include:
- Excel / Google Sheets: we love a good spreadsheet at Eucalyptus and we hope you do too! While more sophisticated systems are coming, there are a lot of legacy models built in spreadsheets and it is important that you are comfortable going deep into the formulas.
- Inventory Management System: you have had experience using an inventory management system and understand the fundamentals on how to improve inventory accuracy. Our systems are always improving, so you will need to be adaptable and ready to learn new tools!
- Continuous Improvement: we are a start up and none of our processes are perfect. It’s important that you are someone who is continual looking to improve the way we do things. We want you to take ownership and challenge the way we are currently doing things.
- Hospitality mindset: you love helping others and want their experience to be A++
- Communicator: you explain technical concepts simply and love to teach others
- Collaborator: you have experience working in a cross-collaborative environment with other business units, domestically or internationally