Group Product Manager
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
Who we’re looking for
A senior decision-maker within the Product function who can guide strategy and execution across multiple product areas. The function consists of product managers, strategy associates, designers and health coaches, and is responsible for creating patient experiences that move the needle on health outcomes, through a combination of medication, services and technology.
As a Group Product Manager at Eucalyptus, you will:
- Work closely with the Head of Product (Offerings), to refine the product strategy and roadmap that will help Eucalyptus build defensibility in digital healthcare
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to define a cohesive patient journey
- Guide decision-making of Product Leads to create high impact patient experiences
- Measure our success against a range of metrics and adjust the approach as needed
- Lead the product ‘guild’, helping the team to level up on problem solving, technical fluency and project management.
- Shape team culture and ways-of-working within the function
- Develop and mentor 5-7 junior to mid level strategy associates and product managers
- Minimum 5 years experience in product management, strategy or management consulting
- You are a strong first-principles problem solver, and can solve problems in a structured and multi-dimensional way
- You have commercial acumen and know how to maximise both patient and commercial outcomes. You make appropriate prioritisation decisions and trade-offs
- You communicate clearly and can ‘get to simple’
- You love to create impact through hard work, experimentation and challenging constraints
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where you will need to balance quality with velocity and a MVP mindset
- You are motivated to work across both code and no-code initiatives
- You are a people leader; you know how to empower and get the best out of your teams
Bonus points for:
- Founder experience, or being the key person who built a product
- Product strategy or systems design experience
- Technical background
Why join Eucalyptus?
- Work on a mission to transform access to healthcare globally
- Talent density - work with smart people in high performing team
- Accelerated growth and development in a company that is doubling growth every year
- A fast-paced environment - we ship a lot
- An open, transparent and empowering culture
- Be rewarded with equity - your success will growth with the company’s success
Benefits and perks include professional development budget, wellness budget, additional leave provisions, breakfast on Tuesday mornings, staff discounts, events and social club budget
Something looks off?