Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
We’re an accelerating company and we need smart people to solve hard problems. We’re looking for an Operations Manager to work at the heart of the business to help build strategy & systems for our team to grow, develop and perform.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 200,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing startups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing startups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Sydney HQ office:
- Employee-only discounts from our portfolio of healthcare brands: Pilot, Kin Fertility, Software & Juniper
- Wellness benefits include Employee Assistant Program and monthly Health & Fitness allowance.
- We have social clubs with budgets that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests!
- We offer each Eucalypt a monthly budget so they can get coffee and catch up with each other
- Euc-wide events that happen at least once a quarter.
- Inclusive parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer.
- We are proud to be a part of Kin Fertility ’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign with raising awareness and encouraging businesses, big or small, to increase their paid miscarriage leave to at least 10 days.
- Euc and Brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Hybrid working environment with 3 days in office and 2 at home.
- You get things done - you take tasks from ideas through to execution with strategic input from your lead
- You use data and analysis to prove your business case, and use the best evidence to make decisions and advise your stakeholders
- You’re able to establish rapport quickly, add value and maintain positive relationships to deliver cross-functional outcomes
- Resilient - you keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot (which is most days!)
- You want uncapped opportunities for growth
- Project Management including the design, build and implementation of projects
- Design business case scenarios and cost/benefit analysis to get projects across the line
- Prioritise your time to get the biggest value return on the work you do
- Measure and report on project outcomes, and hold yourself and others accountable
- Work with multiple teams to get the inputs you need to deliver great results
You will have:
- At least 2 years experience in strategy & project management in a scale up, consulting firm or equivalent
- Exceptional analytics and data literacy
- Excellent communication and reasoning skills
- Strong organisation and decision making skills, with experience running end-to-end projects.
- Resilience and ability to take initiative and drive outcomes
- Ability to work openly, challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passion for changing healthcare to improve the lives of patients
Something looks off?