Senior Webflow Developer, Manila
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
We're looking for a talented Senior Webflow Developer to work on our most important marketing asset: OUR WEBSITES!
You will work across all our brands building pages, ecommerce product pages and features which are seen by hundreds of thousands of visitors everyday.
Why join Eucalyptus?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare!
We have built a technology platform that brings high touch healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors, specialists and pharmacies to provide high quality, convenient health products and services.
Our platform currently has 4 healthcare brands that serve patients with different needs and at all stages of their life.
- Pilot provides men with a safe space to access care for sexual health, hair and weight
- Kin supports a woman’s entire fertility and health journey
- Software makes it easy to access effective anti-aging and acne treatment
- Juniper supports older women through menopause and their weight loss journey
In just 3 years, we have helped over 250,000 patients across our four brands. And yet, we believe we have only scratched the surface of what is possible in digital healthcare.
How do we work at Eucalyptus?
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating personalised, engaging, convenient user-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision making happens regularly and rapidly at every level of the business. Ultimately, people are given the freedom to make decisions (and mistakes), and learn from the journey. We like to set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough.
Why you'll thrive here
Here are the highlights:
- Come and experience the growth at one of the fastest growing scaleups (LinkedIn #5 fastest growing scaleups in Australia) while we are still small (~250 people).
- Push yourself with challenges that are world-first, unique and exhilarating.
- See the meaningful impact of your work on over tens of thousands of actual users (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of Australia’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, Koala, McKinsey, Bain, BuzzFeed, Optiver, Halter and many many more.
- A share in the company (equity), so you are rewarded for your best work.
- And also it goes without saying: hybrid work set-up, parental leave, wellness benefits, employee discounts, social clubs sponsorships, and learning and development budgets for all of our staff.
- Life is too short to not be curious
Euc also offers amazing benefits to our permanent staff based in our Manila HQ office:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Become part of one of the fastest growing scaleups in the APAC region while we are still small in size (~200 people), during a time of exciting innovation and growth.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
- Learn from some of APAC’s best marketers, engineers and creatives, joining a diverse team from successful and disruptive companies such as Atlassian, Canva, Koala and more.
- Be based in our awesome Manila, Phillipines office 🇵🇭
- Take ownership of the continued development of myjuniper.com, myjuniper.co.uk pilot.com.au, kinfertility.com.au and skin.software and other new websites we launch
- Run a sprint-based development process for scoping, prioritising and launching new website features and pages
- Collaborate closely with our Growth teams to contribute to the experimentation and optimisation process across our websites
- Advise our design and copywriting teams on how to best bring their ideas to life on Webflow and ensure excellent user experience across all devices
- Optimise shared-components, reducing redundancy in elements, symbols and styles to improve quality and increase build speed
- Ensuring website hygiene by working with Junior Webflow Developers to QA their work and make sure they area building cleanly with Webflow best practices
- Manage and upskill Junior Webflow Developers
- Advanced proficiency in Webflow
- Experience using custom code in webflow to enhance features and functionality
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about creating visuals across different screen sizes
- Ability to implement design systems and develop interfaces that are consistent with brands
- You're comfortable working autonomously, taking initiative, and solving problems in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment
- Experience using design tools like Figma
- Experience managing a team and working with stakeholders
Bonus points for:
- An eye for visual design
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Experience using analytics and experimentation tools like Google Analytics, Google Optimise and Hotjar
- Knowledge of other Website CMS such as Wordpress and headless CMS like Contentful
- Passion for healthcare and scaleups