Dietitian / Nutritionist (Contractor), Germany
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical start-up, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
About The Role
We’re looking for a know-it-all health guru to deliver exceptional patient care and support in Germany. We are seeking a bi-lingual German and English speaker to support our patients with the best-in-class diet, nutrition and general health / well-being recommendations to ensure they are on track and getting effective results throughout their metabolic rest program.
The role will work primarily within a Germany-based team to ensure patients are well supported throughout their journey. This role requires a high level of empathy, the ability to prioritise simultaneous activities and communications with multiple patients via a ‘patient first’ approach. You will be a critical point of contact for internal operation teams, our patient experience teams, as well as Eucalyptus partnered doctors.
You will be interacting directly with real people, real health issues and medical diagnosis/diagnoses and must be able to identify, respond to, and escalate interactions and situations appropriately in accordance with guidelines and for exceptions.
We are a young company with experimentation as part of our DNA. We frequently iterate to conviction with a strong hypotheses-led culture. Our ambition is to build the most effective weight management solution for our patients. Experimentation and acting quickly on patient feedback is in our DNA and how we will get there. It is critical for us that you share these philosophies, are adaptable and thrive in a dynamic environment.
We don’t just talk about patient-centricity, “patient first” is a core company value and we work closely across our marketing, product, medical support and clinical teams to deliver high-quality health care to our patients. In 2023, we have ambitious plans to expand our operations further in Europe with the core objective of levelling up our core healthcare infrastructure, investing in greater personalisation and delivering higher touch services and support for sustained health outcomes.
Join us to be a key part of our growth journey here in Germany! 🇩🇪
Please note this role is open for a contractor or part-time employee. We also have full-time positions available - refer to the job page on our website.
As a Health Coach at Eucalyptus, you will (responsibilities):
- Be based in Germany - reporting directly to our Operations Lead, who is based in Germany
- Manage community engagement, patient interactions and messaging
- Triage, respond, and escalate communications from patients including:
- Reported side effects (Following the process for triaging, responding to, and/or escalating reports)
- EDMs and doctor/dietician communications (Following the process for responding to and/or escalating replies)
- Recording and reporting on patient feedback and trends
- Following the standard communications process for each patient from Week 0 according to general timelines including:
- Dosage schedule reminders and periodic check-ins
- Following up with patients that are non-responsive to communications
- Confident using technology and excited by fast-paced change
About You (skills)
- At least 2-3 years of nutrition and dietician-led coaching services. All applicants must be registered with The German Association of Dietitians (Dietician) and / or The German Nutrition Society (Nutritionist)
- Communicate fluently in German and English (bonus - if you’re proficient in other European languages)
- Naturally empathetic, reliable, caring, with strong problem-solving skills
- Goes without saying - you're obsessive about patient experience and thrive on understanding a patient’s problems and finding the best solution
- Experience in the healthcare space or allied services, or a keen interest in nutrition, health & wellness
- Interest in how digital businesses work and a willingness to learn
So, why join Eucalyptus?
- We are on a growth journey, in the UK alone - we have gone from 0 to 2,000+ patients in just 6 months!
- Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs
- Strong culture of work-life balance and supported by flexible working hours
- We are proud to have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale
- Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Oviva, National Health Service (NHS), Atlassian, Canva, Google, McKinsey, Bain, Optiver, Koala, Manual and many many more.
- Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions
- Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly
- Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team
Something looks off?