Dietitian/Nutritionist Team Lead, UK
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$140M in funding from Australia and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into more markets, retail stores, and tackle new health conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
As an Operations Manager - Health Coaching at Eucalyptus, you will (responsibilities):
One of the core pillars of our UK brand, Juniper, is Health Coaching.
Juniper Health Coaches guide our members to create healthy habits that become a sustainable lifestyle with ongoing dietitian support, meal plans, health education, and progress tracking. Through creating meaningful change, we empower our members to put their weight in their control, for good.
You will be designing, leading, and scaling the Health Coaching function by managing engagement, communications, and processes for our patients.
The role in short includes:
- Lead and grow our Health Coaching team of nutritionists, dieticians, and personal trainers (10 team members with the ambition to scale rapidly)
- Managing, developing, and mentoring the team to improve their skills to drive greater patient outcomes
- Scoping and running strategic projects to create richer experiences for our patients, collaborating and partnering on cross-functional projects with our Australian headquarters
- Define clear frameworks for guidance and supervision of weight management practices.
- Providing general advice and coaching for engagement in group and individual communications
- Create systems to triage, respond, and escalate communications from patients.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining clinical standards across local and remote teams, to ensure the same level of care is being delivered to a high standard
- Identifying and creating key policies, protocols, and triage pathways
About You (skills)
- At least 3 years of experience as a team manager in the healthcare space or allied services. Bonus points if in a scale-up or a fast-growing business.
- Bonus points for relevant degrees: eg. medicine, pharmacy, nursing, dietetics, or other health sciences degrees.
- Experience in clinical governance and risk management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Goes without saying - you're obsessive about customer experience and thrive on understanding a customer’s problems and finding the best solution.
So, why join Eucalyptus?
Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and need.
A strong culture of work-life balance and supported by flexible working hours
We are proud to have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale
Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Oviva, National Health Service (NHS), Atlassian, Canva, Google, McKinsey, Bain, Optiver, Koala, Manual, and many many more.
Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions
Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly
Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team
The role is based in London, with 3 set days in the office.
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.