Content Producer, Juniper UK
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
You will work with Juniper (a Eucalyptus brand) to help them become one of the most-loved brands in the country. Juniper aims to have a positive impact on our customers’ health & wellbeing, so you can be confident the work you make will make a difference.
We’re looking for someone to share their impact as an Integrated Producer, producing world-class campaigns and standalone content across a growing portfolio of brands and for a variety of channels. You have a knack for creating clarity from chaos and driving creative projects through to dispatch from their concepting stages.
- Simultaneously manage projects at various stages of development and transform creative concepts into finished assets by managing shoots, booking locations, talent and crew and corralling internal and external teams
- Run a tight post-production ship all the way to dispatch, ensuring the timely implementation of feedback from stakeholders, ratings approvals (where required) and the distribution of rushes to be used across the creative org
- Build and nurture strong relationships with suppliers, internal creatives and key stakeholders
- Identify potential roadblocks to creative deadlines and work to resolve them, communicating timeline changes where necessary
- Ensure the profitability of advertising projects through accurate budgeting and tracking of costs, excellent negotiation and minimising scope creep
As a Juniper’s first Integrated Producer you will:
- Have at least 5 years of experience in an advertising environment with producer and/or campaign manager responsibilities
- Be able to align cross-functional teams by distilling complex problems and high level marketing objectives into actionable project milestones and clear project plans
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication both internally and externally, giving regular, clear, ongoing communication
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
- Possess remarkable collaborative skills - working as a team and for the benefit of the project’s objectives at all times
- Be incredibly organised and au fait with key project management platforms.
- Be comfortable leading people across a variety of functions in a fast-paced environment
- Have existing and ongoing relationships with a suite of Australian suppliers and production partners
Why join Juniper?
We are building the future of accessible, patient-centric healthcare right here in the UK - we want you to join us!
In less than 4 years, we've grown to over 200,000+ customers across our 4 brands (Pilot, Kin, Software, Juniper). Australian VC Blackbird, who invested in us, said we are among the fastest-growing companies they have ever funded.
What do we do, exactly?
Well, we have built a technology platform to deliver healthcare to Brits with a level of care and depth that brings healthcare into the internet age. We plug into doctors and pharmacies from all over the country, and our brands cater to different demographics (Juniper is one of the brands) - and we're just getting started!
How do we work?
Eucalyptus isn't your typical grind. Things move quickly here. We set goals with the mindset that if we hit them all, we haven’t challenged ourselves enough!
You’ll be surrounded by a world-class team of thinkers, designers, engineers, operations champions, and leaders who are obsessed with three things:
- The health and wellbeing of the average person
- Creating delightful customer-experiences
- Making healthcare fun and interesting (because it is)
The organisation is flat and decision-making happens regularly and rapidly at every level. We believe too many chefs spoil the broth, and ultimately people are given the empowerment to make decisions (and mistakes) all while learning from the journey. Ultimately, we believe execution is more important than anything.
Why you'll thrive here
- We aim to set you up for success from day one with a personalised onboarding experience, buddy, and a leadership team to coach, support, and develop your career with us
- Come in at the ground floor at one of the fastest-growing startup offices while we are still small (~25people)
- An awesome office in Moorgate (with flexible work)
- See the meaningful impact of your work on tens of thousands of actual customers (check out the customers that love us!)
- Learn from some of the World’s best marketers, engineers, creatives, and operational champions, joining a diverse team from McKinsey, Atlassian, Canva, Koala, Spaceship, Optiver, amongst others!