Senior People Partner, UK
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is a healthcare technology organisation on a mission to deliver high-touch, high-quality care to millions of patients. We have 4 healthcare brands that form the connective tissue between telehealth consults with doctors, pharmacy delivery and ongoing patient care. Our goal is to provide a differentiated and comprehensive care experience for a wide variety of patients and conditions.
We're well funded, having raised over $100M with our Series C round led by Aussie and US venture capital funds who were early backers of Airbnb, Canva, Uber, and Spotify.
We're not your typical scaleup, and we don't want typical candidates either. If you're an out-of-the-box thinker, a trendsetter, a risk-taker, and passionate about making a difference in the world, and be a part of building something extraordinary – keep on reading!
As a Senior Business Partner at Eucalyptus, you’ll play a critical role in developing our culture and employee experience in our UK office. You’ll shepherd our culture by creating rituals that reinforce our values. You’ll build relationships with leaders and support them to build high-performing, diverse and sustainable teams. You will work alongside our Sydney based people team to ensure we are delivering a world class employee experience. It’s an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare by working with some of the best talent in the market.
Our culture is patient-focused, collaborative, dynamic and fast paced. Our team members were all the top of their previous cohorts. As a partner to these high-performers you’ll need to be self-motivated, thoughtful and energetic. You’ll draw lessons from your experience to build HR programs that a uniquely suited to Euc. Most importantly, by supercharging our team of builders and healthcare providers, you’ll make a massive impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients, globally.
- Objective - you seek truth through data and use the best evidence to make decisions and advise your stakeholders
- Relationship builder - You’re able to establish rapport quickly, add value and maintain positive relationships
- Proactive communicator - your words create clarity and momentum
- Transparent - you challenge respectfully, share insights freely and own your mistakes
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious
- Resilient - you keep your cool when the kitchen starts to get a little hot (which is most days!)
As a Senior People Business Partner, you will
- Develop and build core People systems and infrastructure. Recent projects include creating a global performance and career framework; and building People data sets and reporting frameworks
- Optimise our Employee Experience rituals, with a focus on driving rapid development, employee engagement and retention
- Measure and report on People outcomes. Use People data to guide decision making around workforce planning, performance management, employee experience, compensation bands, and more
- Resolve complex employee relations issues - including performance management, disputes, complaints
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources or a related field and or relevant experience in a business partnering or Senior P&C position
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a business partner role/high performance environment (eg. technology, high growth start up, investment banking, consulting, etc)
- Strong business partner foundations
- Previously led project design across one or more specific HR area (eg L&D, Remuneration, HR policy etc)
So, why join Eucalyptus?
- We are a rapidly growing company with a mission to provide high-quality care to millions of patients worldwide.
- Work with best-in-class doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the world, and our 4 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs
- Learn from some world-class marketers, engineers, creatives, operations specialists, and medical professionals - joining a diverse team from Atlassian, Canva, Google, McKinsey, Bain, Optiver, Koala, Manual, and many more.
- Offer a competitive remuneration package plus government contributions
- Fun office parties and team dinners so you can bond with your team regularly
- Eucalyptus and brand merch designed by our very own in-house creative team