Senior People Business Partner
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$140M in funding from Australia and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into more markets, retail stores, and tackle new health conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
As a Senior Business Partner at Eucalyptus, you’ll play a critical role in developing our culture and employee experience in our new Manila office. You’ll shepherd our culture by creating rituals that reinforce our values. You’ll build relationships with leaders and support them to build high-performing, diverse and sustainable teams. You will work alongside our Manila and Sydney based people team to ensure we are delivering a world class employee experience. It’s an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare by working with some of the best talent in the market.
Our culture is patient-focused, collaborative, dynamic and fast paced. Our team members were all the top of their previous cohorts. As a partner to these high-performers you’ll need to be self-motivated, thoughtful and energetic. You’ll draw lessons from your experience to build HR programs that a uniquely suited to Euc. Most importantly, by supercharging our team of builders and healthcare providers, you’ll make a massive impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients, globally.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and build core People systems and infrastructure. Recent projects include creating a global performance and career framework; and building People data sets and reporting frameworks
- Optimise our Employee Experience rituals, with a focus on driving rapid development, employee engagement and retention
- Measure and report on People outcomes. Use People data to guide decision making around workforce planning, performance management, employee experience, compensation bands, and more
- Resolve complex employee relations issues - including performance management, disputes, complaints
- At least 5+ years of business partnering experience ideally in a high performance environment or in a start up
- Management experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with full employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Knowledge of employee relations and country regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Psychology or relevant field is preferred
Why you'll thrive here:
- Competitive monthly salary plus government contributions.
- HMO for yourself and 1 dependent.
- Hybrid work setup to work flexibly from home, and enjoy time in the office with your colleagues.
- Social clubs that allow you to bond with employees with similar interests! Some of our favourites include #kpop-club, #basketball-club, and #euc-kids-club (a great place for parents).
- Fun office parties and team dinners (did someone say KTV?) so you can bond with your team regularly.
- Eucalyptus and brand merchandise designed by our very own in-house creative team.
- Work from Manila and maintain high collaboration with the teams in Australia.
- Drive meaningful impact for tens of thousands of actual patients through your work, helping them live healthier, happier and longer lives.
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.