Clinical Insight Analyst, Manila
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you’ll be doing)
- Conduct clinical audits of practitioners and their prescribing decisions, utilising data insights to assess consultations against our clinical standards.
- Present your findings for review by the clinical team in Australia, contributing to the enhancement of the safety and quality of our clinical services.
- Communicate effectively with practitioners and patients, following established protocols from the Australian team.
- Assist the Clinical Operations team with general clinical tasks such as drafting patient education and information.
- Collaborate remotely with our Australian colleagues and work as part of our larger Eucalyptus team in Manila.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improving the quality and safety of our clinical services.
About you (Who you are)
- You are a doctor or pharmacist with 1+ year post-registration experience in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with computer skills (prior experience with Mac and Google Suite is a plus)
- You are task orientated with a high level of attention to detail and ability to follow processes with precision and efficiency
- You have excellent time management skills
- You have experience with auditing (bonus!)
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed from Day 1, this includes: sick, maternal/paternal, compassionate, and vacation leave. Personal health days leave and budget to encourage you to take care of your well-being. A reliable health insurance provider accredited by major hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers nationwide, plus coverage of up to two dependents. Standard employer share for statutory benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, and HDMF), and 13th month pay. Also, transportation allowance to support your expenses when reporting to our Makati office.
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget and additional leave credits, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.