Growth Marketing Manager
Healthcare is usually slow and boring. We believe in its potential to be exciting and entertaining. But changing the healthcare experience is hard – and we’re gonna need all the help we can get…!
Eucalyptus (or 'Euc' for short) is an Australian founded digital healthcare company that is on a mission to solve the world’s biggest healthcare challenges - think fertility, and behavioural change around chronic conditions such as weight loss, diabetes, and mental health.
Founded in Australia in 2019, we have now helped over 500K patients globally by combining technology, design and operational excellence to help patients access the best clinical support when they need it - wherever they are.
Our 4 brands (Juniper, Pilot, Kin & Software) focus heavily on personalising the experience for different demographics and are powered by a growing team across 5 countries (Australia, UK, Germany, Japan, and the Philippines).
We’ve raised over AUD$150M in funding from Aussie and Silicon Valley investors who were early backers of Uber, Canva and AirBnb. With plans to launch into several more markets, offline channels, and tackle new conditions.
We’re looking to continue building our team of executional weapons who are passionate about healthcare, aren’t afraid to work hard, and invest in others through direct and honest feedback. This approach enables us to make the most impactful changes to improve the health of millions of patients globally.
About the role (What you’ll be doing)
We are seeking an exceptional Growth Marketing Manager to support the growth of Software. We believe that a powerful blend of data and creativity fuels a successful growth engine; therefore, the ideal candidate will have a strong background in growth marketing and a passion for finding creative ways to grab attention across a variety of mediums.
- Manage and optimise paid media campaigns for Facebook, Google Search, YouTube, TikTok (and more, wherever we need to be, we’ll be)
- Establish a test-measure-learn feedback loop with our creative team to drive consistent ad improvements.
- Maintain a weekly reporting cadence to share performance metrics and insights to the wider acquisition team.
- Find the highest impact levers between creative, targeting, post-click experience or algorithmic optimisations and execute on the changes.
- Leverage data, patient insights, and industry trends to write and manage creative briefs
- Stay on top of industry best practice across channel and creative, and promote best-in-class performance marketing methodology within the company
About you (Who you are)
- 2-3+ years experience in a performance marketing role or similar
- Experience running efficient paid media campaigns across Meta, Google, YouTube, and TikTok
- Proven track record of growing conversion volume within CAC targets
- Experience collaborating with creative teams to turn ideas into high-performing outputs
- Ability to clearly communicate results, key findings, and areas of opportunities
- Derive key insights from analytics platforms like Google Analytics & Ad Reporting
- Understand the basics of attribution modelling to measure channel uplift
- Strong believer that creative is a key driver for performance, and understands best practice for grabbing attention across channels
- Bonus: Genuine passion or experience in skincare and haircare
Why you should join Euc
- Our teams are incredibly passionate - Our talent bar is high and our work ethic is strong. You’ll get to stretch yourself everyday and work amongst people who care deeply about our patients. You’ll be given autonomy to tackle interesting problems and receive regular feedback from a supportive team
- We move at incredible speed - You’ll work with team mates who build in the open by sharing their work freely, this helps us learn and iterate quickly so we can deliver high quality outcomes faster than our competitors. You’ll **spend a lot of time outside of your comfort zone learning and iterating frequently, we wouldn’t have it any other way
- We will invest in your career - You’ll get access to an annual professional development budget, mentors and buddies to ensure that you have the support you need to level up. You can expect regular performance and pay reviews as your career grows.
- We are all owners - You’ll be given equity to ensure that you are able to benefit in the upside of your contribution in helping Euc grow. Your ideas will be valued regardless of your role, you will have ownership over the projects you work on which will feel both terrifying but extremely fulfilling
- We play as hard as we work - From our annual Eucalympics (Olympic themed decathlon), monthly health & fitness allowances, free weekly barista coffees, funded social clubs, quarterly rooftop parties and weekly catered fireside chats, we know how to let our hair down!
- We’ll have your back when you need us the most - You’ll be able to lean on a range of leave offerings to support you when needed, this includes: personal health and professional development leave, a generous parental leave that offers 20 weeks paid leave for a primary carer, additional miscarriage leave (see more on Kin Fertility’s #WeNeedMoreLeave campaign), as well as our Employee Assistance Programme
At Eucalyptus, we value individuals from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and we embrace the unique qualities each person brings. When you apply, please let us know of any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.