Corporate Operations GRANTS COORDINATOR (CONTRACT) NEW
Gilmour Space Technologies
You've successfully completed your application
All Orbits, All Planets - Join us on our journey
Gilmour Space is the leading Australian rocket company, pioneering next-generation hybrid propulsion technologies for small satellite launch vehicles.
An exciting role has emerged for a Grants Coordinator to create high-quality documentation and generate winning grant applications. This position will be a 6 Month Contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities listed are not exhaustive, they represent examples of the work performed by this position.
- Create quality, clear, and organised external and internal documents
- Manage and facilitate communication between internal and external stakeholders to provide quality documentation in line with business requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Ensure document version control
- Ensure accurate and timely response to RFPs, selected grant opportunities, RFIs, FOI requests and similar submissions
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and interests throughout the Opportunities process
- Opportunities include:
- FOI requests
- Stakeholders include:
- Gilmour Space Executive
- Gilmour Space Management Team
- Production personnel
- Subject matter experts
- Project partners and collaborators
- External consultants, as applicable
- Government agencies, as applicable
- Opportunities include:
- The Opportunities process includes:
- Opportunity identification
- Opportunity selection
- Project scoping
- Submission preparation
- Ensuring accurate and timely responses
- Post-grant application evaluation (including putting learnings back into the process to improve future applications)
- Management of winning applications including reporting, satisfying obligations to funding bodies, regulators, collaborators, and internal stakeholders
- Identification of ways to improve and iterating on the Opportunities Process
- Other duties as requested by Management
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, communications, or related fields
- Background in learning and development would be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in Engineering, Technology, or related fields
- NV1 Security Clearance eligible preferred
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience creating procedural and instructional content in a technology-centric environment
- Proactive at topic research
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
- Excellent verbal and written communication with a strong support-focused mindset
- Solid writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Thorough understanding and practical use of a range of web content management systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (experience working with SharePoint would be highly regarded)
How to Apply:
If you are a proactive team player with a passion to get Australia to space and a desire to succeed, please apply now by clicking the apply button and including your resume and cover letter or head to our website: CAREER | Gilmour Space Technologies | Rocket launch provider (gspace.com).
Gilmour Space Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
You have successfully applied for this job!
Something looks off?