The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
About the role:
You will be part of the Engineering leadership team, working with your partners across Go1 to help shape the technology that delivers the largest digital learning library in the world. You will work with your senior developers to hone the agile processes of your team, as well as work closely with Product Management to aid prioritisation of critical initiatives. You will invest in your people, uplifting them to grow, learn and be successful, productive, and happy in their roles. You will lead and scale out a team of software developers as the company grows in an environment that cultivates success.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have the ability to act as a credible technical adviser to your team and partners
- Be able to identify and understand the trade-offs between business needs and engineering standard methodologies
- Lead through empowerment and enablement
- Develop an inclusive, and complementary team ensuring everyone feels encouraged and respected
- Use data and anecdotes to drive your decision making
- Be an excellent communicator through a variety of mediums and formats
You will have experience with:
- Managing a team of software developers, ideally remote
- Working closely with product management to define and complete product vision
- Software development standard methodologies, including quality/testing, operational excellence, and security
- Increasing a team’s impact while furthering individual team members' career aspirations
- Organising and scaling your team with the growth of Go1
- Building software architected for the Cloud
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Something looks off?