Junior Salesforce Administrator
At Go1, we have grown from our humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We make learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organizations to achieve their strategy.
We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Our global teams span across more than 30 countries, speaking over 50 different languages! Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.
We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. Because we take learning very seriously, we’re invested in your own personal development, and we offer an inclusive, flexible environment where you can do your best work. If you resonate, we would love you to help us on our mission.
About the role
We seek a proactive individual who can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. You’ll work with a small team of salesforce specialists and support them in capturing requirements, crafting standard process solutions and building those solutions using declarative configuration tools.
Our Salesforce user experience is of phenomenal importance to us, therefore you should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and building signing solutions with user happiness a priority.
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of the Salesforce platform and a want to keep learning. The Junior Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable liaising with end users and be keen to understand their needs and perspectives.
This role is a 12 month parental leave cover position
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- End-user support tickets
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Monitor user adoption
- User training and helping to build training materials and documentation
- Support the administrative functions of certain systems that connect to Salesforce including (but not limited to) Outreach & Gong
- Test the stability and functionality of the platform and identify and address risks.
- Take action to improve the reliability of data in Salesforce and related systems
- Ensure Key administration tasks are completed on time.
- User issues and requests are actioned quickly, according to SLAs
- Risks and dependencies are identified promptly and proactively managed.
As a pragmatic problem solver someone who likes to be part of a team that gets things done. You build strong internal relationships and are used to prioritising different priorities and running toward the next goal. You will consider yourself a Salesforce specialist and want to be able to make a difference in an organisation that is growing rapidly.
- A proactive demeanour to platform improvements
- A desire to implement standard process solutions
- Available and responsive to questions
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to collaborate closely with collaborators at all levels
- Gathering requirements and proposing technical solutions
- Training users and creating training materials
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, sharing rules)
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Demonstrable ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to focus and deliver work within an agreed timeframe.
- A flexible, collaborative working style, and a can-do demeanour
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Something looks off?