Product Marketing Manager
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
Go1 is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our new and growing Product Marketing team. You will craft insightful product messaging and positioning, lead new product and content launches, build go-to-market programs and support sales enablement training, and generate customer insights that inform product development. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Partnerships, Product, Content, and the broader marketing team. Interested in joining the PMM team, but the job title/level isn’t quite right for you? We’d love to hear from you anyways – please apply.
- Craft product positioning and messaging informed by customer research, Sales/SDR
feedback, and product knowledge
- Plan and execute product or content launches and go-to-market program
- Become an expert in the HR and Learning and Development market, with a keen
awareness of buyer pain points, competitive landscape, and market pressure
- Learn the Go1 product inside and out, supporting our GTM teams with guidance on how
to position our functionality to drive customer value
- Create compelling content to support marketing, Sales, and customer success with stories
that communicate Go1’s unique differentiators
- Lead customer insights programs and market research to inform product roadmap
- Accelerate new customer acquisition and sales pipeline progression by developing
thoughtful positioning and sales narratives that meet customers where they are
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-10 years of professional experience with a background in strategy consulting,
operations, marketing, or product; 2-3 years of product marketing or product
- Passion for data-driven storytelling
- Stellar written and oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, hyper-growth environment and the
strength to say no and prioritize ruthlessly
- Experience working in HR tech is a strong plus
At Go1, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays between $130,000 and $150,000, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This role is also eligible for the employee bonus plan and employee stock options.
Not certain you meet all the criteria? We’re curious to learn more about you. Please do still apply.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 4% 401k contribution match up to IRS annual limit
- Employee and dependent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO - vacation, sick & personal leave
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snack (in office)
- Great workspace with free parking (in office)
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Something looks off?