The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
Articles. Design. Social Media Assets. Landing pages. Campaigns. The Go1 Studio team executes content that connects with our customers and ecosystem. Our purpose is to unlock workforce potential with expertly curated content from diverse, industry-leading providers, delivered seamlessly through the tools organizations already use.
It's why we’re looking for a Producer just like you. You’ll help us track day to day resourcing capacity and project deliverables, serve as the gatekeeper for all studio requests, review briefs to check they contain all the necessary info, manage stakeholders, and ensure projects are completed on time and with the essence of the Go1 brand.
Your day-to-day looks something like this:
- You’ll own the Go1 Studio Monday.com project management platform and processes for design, copywriting, social and content requests
- You’ll work closely with the Go1 Studio team, ensuring all project tasks are created on-time and on-brief
- You’ll review incoming requests and projects and ensure available resources are planned effectively
- You’ll collaborate with the team to keep track of team members' capacity
- You’ll continually optimise the Go1 Studio processes to build on efficiency, quality, and productivity
- You’ll run meetings, communicate actions, and create documents, templates, and other tools of the trade, which make working with our team efficient and pleasurable
- You’ll create and coordinate feedback meetings as well as team check-ins weekly
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Confidence communicating with stakeholders with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrable project management skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage multiple deadlines.
- Experience delegating to and managing production personnel, such as designers, social media and writers.
- Expert knowledge of Monday.com
- A positive, proactive approach to all situations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, and a commitment to working to a high standard.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.