At Go1, we have grown from our humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We make learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organizations to achieve their strategy.
We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Our global teams span across more than 30 countries, speaking over 50 different languages! Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.
We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. Because we take learning very seriously, we’re invested in your own personal development, and we offer an inclusive, flexible environment where you can do your best work. If you resonate, we would love you to help us on our mission.
Articles. Design. Social Media Assets. Landing pages. Campaigns. The Go1 Studio team executes content that connects with our customers and ecosystem. Our purpose is to unlock workforce potential with expertly curated content from diverse, industry-leading providers, delivered seamlessly through the tools organizations already use.
It's why we’re looking for a Producer just like you. You’ll help us track day to day resourcing capacity and project deliverables, serve as the gatekeeper for all studio requests, review briefs to check they contain all the necessary info, manage stakeholders, and ensure projects are completed on time and with the essence of the Go1 brand.
Your day-to-day looks something like this:
- You’ll own the Go1 Studio Monday.com project management platform and processes for design, copywriting, social and content requests
- You’ll work closely with the Go1 Studio team, ensuring all project tasks are created on-time and on-brief
- You’ll review incoming requests and projects and ensure available resources are planned effectively
- You’ll collaborate with the team to keep track of team members' capacity
- You’ll continually optimise the Go1 Studio processes to build on efficiency, quality, and productivity
- You’ll run meetings, communicate actions, and create documents, templates, and other tools of the trade, which make working with our team efficient and pleasurable
- You’ll create and coordinate feedback meetings as well as team check-ins weekly
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Confidence communicating with stakeholders with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrable project management skills with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage multiple deadlines.
- Experience delegating to and managing production personnel, such as designers, social media and writers.
- Expert knowledge of Monday.com
- A positive, proactive approach to all situations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, and a commitment to working to a high standard.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Something looks off?