Senior Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships
At Go1, we have grown from our humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We make learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. We provide the opportunity for individuals to develop themselves to face the future, and for organizations to achieve their strategy.
We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Our global teams span across more than 30 countries, speaking over 50 different languages! Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning.
We're big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact. Because we take learning very seriously, we’re invested in your own personal development, and we offer an inclusive, flexible environment where you can do your best work. If you resonate, we would love you to help us on our mission.
Go1 is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing PMM team. This Product Marketer will be responsible for ensuring Go1’s partners (SAP, Workday, ADP, Docebo, etc.) understand the value of our partnership and the solutions we offer. They will build a deep understanding of our product integrations and work with the partnerships team to drive the adoption of those integrations with new and existing partners. This is a highly cross-functional role in which you will work closely with Partnerships, Products, and the broader Marketing team.
- GTM communications: Drive adoption of integration tools & developer functionality through targeted GTM and communications
- Partner Value Prop & positioning: pitch decks, one-pagers, and assets to support partner acquisition.
- Deep understanding of our partner archetypes, what they care about, and how to position Go1 to win with them
- Partner personas: Identify key partner persons (Product, Engineering, etc.) and enable Product and Partnerships teams to engage the appropriate stakeholders with messaging that resonates
- Voice of Partner: Bring in partner feedback through programmatic intelligence streams to inform product and partnership development
Skills & Qualifications
- 7-10 years of professional experience with a background in product, consulting, or marketing; 2-3 years of Product Marketing experience
- Technical acumen, with the ability to connect messaging to various partner audiences, from developers and product managers to sales and partnership leaders
- Storytelling & comms expertise and demonstrated success in creating high-impact sales, partner, or and customer assets
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, with experience creating content from start to finish for various audiences and formats
- Research and analytical skills
- Experience working in the Learning & HR tech space is a huge plus
At Go1, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays between $160,000 and $180,000, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This role is also eligible for the employee bonus plan and employee stock options.
Not certain you meet all the criteria? We’re curious to learn more about you. Please do still apply.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 4% 401k contribution match up to IRS annual limit
- Employee and dependent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO - vacation, sick & personal leave
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snack (in office)
- Great workspace with free parking (in office)
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Something looks off?