Customer Success Manager
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
As a Customer Success Manager at Go1 France, you will play a crucial role in driving long term customer value through engagement, adoption, and advocacy within your assigned portfolio. Accountable for retention of customers, and contributors to customer growth. You will be responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers throughout their entire journey with Go1. By closely collaborating with our internal teams, you will monitor the performance and engagement of your portfolio, while maximising the value they derive from our learning solutions. Your expertise in customer relationship management will be essential as you guide clients through the Go1 Customer Journey, providing them with exceptional support and resources at every step. This position will require close partnership with our Sales, Marketing, and Support teams.
Why You'll Love This Role:
- Drive Results: Utilise data, our technology stack and customer insights to achieve company objectives in product adoption and engagement.
- Shape Education: Directly influence how customers engage with our learning catalogue, revolutionising the way employees and individuals up-skill, unlock their positive potential and build a love of learning.
- Be the voice of customers: Assist customers by providing best-in class support, taking ownership and escalating as appropriate, and enabling them to contribute to the perfection of our products
- Grow personally and professionally: Learn and share best practices at global scale, invest in your growth and well-being with our offered resources, and discover ways of collaborating with colleagues from various culture and regions all over the world
Why You're a Great Fit:
- Track Record of Success: At least two years of demonstrated history of surpassing company KPIs, including customer retention, health scores, product adoptions, and customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong Product Interest: Rapidly become well-versed in Go1's products, understanding their intricacies and effectively aligning them to address customer pain points.
- Relationship Building: Excel at establishing meaningful connections with customers at different leadership levels, leading impactful conversations that drive action and deliver results.
- Data & Analytics: You love diving into customer data, uncovering trends and insights that lead to further engagement with the Go1 product.
- Collaborative Mindset: Reliable and considerate teammate who values diverse perspectives while confidently advocating for your own convictions.
- Client Success Mindset & Planning: Leverage your experience in client success planning, utilising discovery questions, active listening, and synthesis of client goals to uncover hidden needs and address core challenges effectively.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Flexible approach to work and the opportunity to work from overseas for up to 60 days
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Wellbeing initiatives and access to Go1's Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.