Senior Product Manager
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be at the forefront of shaping the product experience for learners and L&D managers, empowering them to discover and curate top-quality learning content and become active learners. Your creativity and strategic mindset will play a pivotal role in defining the product experience in multiple ecosystems, such as partner LMS/HCM/LXP.
What does a Senior Product Manager do every day at Go1?
Own your product area: You'll be at the helm of shaping and enhancing Go1's AI-driven matching experiences. Collaborate with our cross-functional teams to identify and drive improvements that cater to the ever-evolving needs of our content marketplace. Dive headfirst into the world of generative AI and machine learning, leveraging the latest technologies to revolutionize learning experiences.
Know your market and customers: In this role, you'll be more than just a Product Manager; you'll be a market visionary. Delve into the broader landscape, staying ahead of key trends and developments that shape our industry. Dive deeper to understand the unique needs and mindsets of our customers and partners, ensuring our products are laser-focused on delivering unmatched value.
Deliver scalable product experiences: Scaling is in our DNA, and you'll play a pivotal role in making it happen. Lead and collaborate with an exceptional team of product managers, designers, engineers, and data scientists to execute cross-product and cross-functional initiatives. Your contributions will be felt not only by our customers but also by our internal processes as we continue to grow.
We will be excited about you if:
- You have proven experience shipping high-quality user experiences: You're not just a Product Manager; you're an experience architect! You know how to take complex products and services and transform them into intuitive, delightful experiences.
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator: You can distill diverse perspectives into a unified vision and articulate goals and priorities in a way that inspires action.
- You dream big, envisioning the long-term goals and the bigger picture. But that's not all – you're also willing to roll up your sleeves and dive into the nitty-gritty. Whether it's writing user stories in Jira or debugging issues.
- You have basic SQL skills, you confidently analyze data, recognize trends, and uncover the key levers for optimization (desirable)
- You've ideally worked in the L&D world or marketplaces / high-growth SaaS companies (desirable)
- You can confidently work autonomously with remote teams and stakeholders across different timezones (AU, US, EMEA)
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.