GTM Finance Business Partner
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
About the team:
The Strategic Finance team’s mission is to grow Go1 as fast and profitably as possible so we can achieve our ambition to reach 1 billion learners. The scope of the team traverses the full spectrum of strategic planning, budgeting, and executive reporting at Go1. We work closely with the Executive Management and Senior Leadership teams to translate their long-term strategic objectives into actionable financial and operational plans. We are driven by a passion for lifelong learning and are united by a shared vision!
About the role:
As our Senior Finance Business Partner with a primary focus on our Go to market teams, you will play a vital role in shaping the financial course of our business and ensuring the successful management of our financial performance. In this role, you will have the opportunity to bring clarity to complex financial scenarios through your exceptional financial modeling and stakeholder management skills. Reporting to the VP of Strategic Finance, you can work remotely from anywhere on the US West Coast. *Please note candidates not located on the West Coast will not be considered for this position.
What you will do:
- Drive our operating cadences, including monthly business reviews, bi-annual forecasting, and annual strategic planning processes for the Go to market organization
- Build and own financial forecast models, set targets, and understand deviations in performance of actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor in the S&M org
- Create frameworks and develop insights into revenue and margin performance trends across user segments, regions, and products to assess the profitability of our acquisition and retention strategies
- Develop recommendations on strategic resource allocation decisions for our S&M and help define our Go-to-Market strategy
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects impacting the Sales & Marketing org such as new pricing structure, new product monetization
- Continuously improve our financial processes, identifying opportunities for enhancement, and contributing to the scalability of our team and business.
What you will need to thrive in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or a related field is required
- Possess a minimum of 6 years of financial experience gained at similar Strategic Finance or FP&A role with demonstrated experience in sales finance
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS Go To Market models and drivers is a must have for this role
- Expertise in financial modeling, with meticulous attention to detail. You can confidently build financial models from scratch in Excel, ensuring the highest quality of work
- Excellent business acumen and communication skills. You can extract meaningful insights from large volumes of data and craft executive-level communications that effectively convey the story behind the numbers
- Thrive in a hyper-growth environment, embracing change as the only constant
- A team player who enjoys supporting and uplifting others, fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment
In return for your contributions, we offer a competitive salary range between $140,000 and $155,000, commensurate with your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role is eligible for our employee bonus plan and employee stock option plan, further aligning your success with the growth of Go1.
Join us in our mission to improve the lives of a billion learners and help shape the future of education! Apply today and be a part of our vibrant and innovative team.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Up to 4% 401k contribution match up to IRS annual limit
- Employee and dependent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Unlimited PTO - vacation, sick & personal leave
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snack (in office)
- Great workspace with free parking (in office)
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.