Content Operations Associate
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
Why You'll Love This Role:
As a Content Operations Associate at Go1, you will be at the forefront of shaping our content offerings and ensuring a top-notch learning experience for our users. This role offers a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced and transformative environment, where your skills and expertise will directly impact the success and growth of our platform. You'll be part of a collaborative team that values innovation, creativity, and continuous improvement, making every day a rewarding and exciting journey.
- Deliver the end-to-end lifecycle of content offered by Go1 – including content onboarding, correct accessibility, and retirements
- Assist and collaborate with the Content Partner Success team for the successful review, approval & delivery of our Content Partners’ products
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance in escalated content related support matters
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation of the Content Operations processes, including guides, training manuals and checklists
- In conjunction with the Content Operations Team, iterate on existing processes and workflows to improve efficiency and visibility
- Contribute and deliver on routine tasks as they relate to content
Why You're a Great Fit:
- Passion for Education: You have a genuine passion for the education industry and understand the profound impact of high-quality learning experiences on individuals and organisations.
- Strong Attention to Detail: At least one year’s experience in an administrative role. Your meticulous attention to detail ensures that content onboarding, accessibility, and retirements are carried out with precision and accuracy.
- Problem-Solving Abilities: Your strong problem-solving skills enable you to provide subject matter expertise and guidance in handling escalated content-related support matters effectively.
- Excellent Organisational Skills: Your exceptional organisational abilities and time management skills allow you to handle multiple tasks and projects with ease, ensuring smooth and efficient content operations.
- Collaborative Spirit: You thrive in a collaborative team environment and enjoy working closely with the Content Partner Success team to ensure seamless content review, approval, and timely delivery.
- Process Improvement Mindset: You have an innate desire to improve processes and workflows, proactively identifying opportunities for efficiency gains and driving positive change.
- Tech-Savvy: Your high level of computer literacy, including proficiency in Excel and JIRA, equips you to navigate technology platforms with ease.
Join our team at Go1 and be at the forefront of transforming education through innovative learning solutions. Together, we can change the world. One learner at a time.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Flexible approach to work and the opportunity to work from overseas for up to 60 days
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, including LinkedIn Learning
- Professional development fund
- Wellbeing initiatives and access to Go1's Employee Assistance Program
- Remote/hybrid work from home reimbursement (contingent on location)
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.