Senior Customer Success Manager (12 month contract)
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
As a Customer Success Manager at Go1, you will play a crucial role in driving long term customer value through engagement, adoption, and advocacy within your assigned portfolio. Accountable for retention of customers, and contributors to customer growth. You will be responsible for ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers throughout their entire journey with Go1. By closely collaborating with our internal teams, you will monitor the performance and engagement of your portfolio, while maximising the value they derive from our learning solutions. Your expertise in customer relationship management will be essential as you guide clients through the Go1 Customer Journey, providing them with exceptional support and resources at every step. This position will require close partnership with our Sales, Marketing, and Support teams.
- Drive Results: Utilise data, our technology stack (including Salesforce, Gainsight and Gong), and customer insights to achieve company objectives in product adoption and engagement.Work with your client porfolio to deeply understand their goals, their value drivers and engage with them to measure success in terms of impact to their business.Build multi threaded relationships, with clients, drive deep impactful engagement with our product and services, drive partnerships that are lasting through value and outcomes.Manage your portfolio to actively forecast and mitigate risk, working across Go1’s account teams to proactively plan and drive successful renewals and expansions.
- Shape Education: Directly influence and consult with clients on how they engage with Go1, revolutionising the way employees and individuals up-skill and learn, for the ultimate impact measured in actual business outcomes.
- Product Evangelism Assist customers by providing advice, promoting our resources, tools and support channels, taking ownership and escalating as appropriate, and enabling them to use Go1 to its full potential. Build a porfolio of advocates and clients which are happy to evangelise for Go1 and its products at industry events, and to other clients and prospects.Autonomy and Personalisation: Leverage established frameworks while enjoying the freedom to personalise your approach in collaboration with each district, tailoring solutions to meet their specific goals and requirements.
- Impactful Contribution: Own the engagement and adoption of Go1's learning products, empowering companies and individuals to unlock their positive potential and build a love of learning.
Why You're a Great Fit:
- Track Record of Success: At least two years of demonstrated history of surpassing company KPIs, including customer retention, health scores, product adoptions, and forecasting accuracy.
- Product Expertise: Rapidly become well-versed in Go1's products, understanding their intricacies and effectively aligning them to address customer pain points.
Industry Expertise: You’ll likely come from a background of L&D or Generalist HR. You’ll have a great understanding of how learning initiatives drive business outcomes and impact to actual business results and challenges. You’ll know what its like to be in our clients shoe’s and understand the challenges they’re facing, driving credibility and challenging current thinking.
- Relationship Building: Excel at establishing meaningful connections with customers, leading impactful conversations that drive action and deliver results.
- Data & Analytics: You love diving into customer data, uncovering trends and insights that lead to further engagement with the Go1 product.
- Collaborative Mindset: Reliable and considerate teammate who values diverse perspectives while confidently advocating for your own convictions.
- Client Success Planning: Leverage your experience in client success planning, utilising discovery questions, active listening, and synthesis of client goals to uncover hidden needs and address core challenges effectively. Curiosity is critical to be successful here!
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Flexible approach to work and the opportunity to work from overseas for up to 60 days
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Wellbeing initiatives and access to Go1's Employee Assistance Program
- Remote/hybrid work from home reimbursement (contingent on location)
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.