Senior Product Designer
The next chapter of our growth story needs YOU!
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive.
Are you a design trailblazer ready to shape the future of learning experiences? Go1 is the global leader in online learning, and we're on the lookout for a Senior Product Designer to join our vibrant team and lead the charge in learner experience innovation. To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and design philosophy.
Here's a taste of what you'll be doing:
- Learner-centric magic: Craft extraordinary designs for Go1's versatile learning management system, making it shine whether standalone or seamlessly integrated into partner applications.
- Strategic design partnership: Collaborate closely with product managers, helping define and refine goals and strategies for our learner experience product area.
- Prototyping: Bring designs to life with interactive prototypes, gathering valuable feedback to enhance the user experience.
- Architect of experience: Develop and maintain a clear, logical architecture for the learner journey, ensuring components can flexibly stand-alone or seamlessly integrate into partner applications.
- Design harmony: Contribute to building and nurturing a robust design system, championing consistency and scalability in tandem with our DesignOps team.
What will make us excited about you:
- Proven experience: You've got 3+ years of hands-on experience in product design, with a bonus if you've designed in the B2B or ed-tech realms.
- Show and tell: Your portfolio is not just a collection of work; it's a showcase of impact. We require you to attach a link of your work as part of your application
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above.
Perks and Benefits
What makes Go1 special? Every one of our employees. When we work together, great things happen! When you join the Go1 team, you not only get to work with an outstanding bunch of people, but you're also supported to continue your own personal growth and development in an inclusive and flexible environment, with benefits including:
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible approach to work
- Monthly Internet and phone bills reimbursement
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- 18 weeks full pay parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
- Wellness initiatives and an Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site snacks and weekly lunch
We are committed to facilitating a barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. If you require any accommodations, we welcome you to let us know so we can work with you to participate fully in our recruitment experience.