Commercial Analyst / Customer Success Specialist
At Gridcog, we are on an environmental mission. A mission to accelerate investment in the clean energy transition. We are energy natives who embrace the complex future of energy by providing holistic software solutions to plan, track, and optimize clean energy projects. We believe the worlds big problems need big nerds to solve them, and with a newly established operational base in the region we need big nerds to join us to help progress our mission in the UK and across Europe.
We are seeking a dynamic Customer Success Analyst/Commercial Analyst who will bridge the technical and commercial aspects of our business, working closely with our customers in the UK and Europe, and our data science and product engineering team in Australia. You will bring your expert knowledge of UK and European energy markets and clean energy projects to help drive our growth in the region.
- Onboarding new clients, providing expert modelling support, and responding to client queries.
- Monitoring client modelling to ensure optimal utilisation of their pilot/subscription.
- Acting as the liaison between data science and the UK/EU commercial team to ensure that Gridcog software development and energy project modelling modelling reflect the expected behaviour in the UK and European markets.
- Assisting with internal modelling, testing, and product development, and contribute to writing technical user documentation
- Staying updated on industry trends and developments across the UK and Europe, and producing a monthly blog article to position Gridcog as a thought leader.
- Providing technical support to the business development team by building relevant demo projects and participating in sales meetings to provide technical gravitas.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledgable of UK energy markets, and clean energy technologies like solar PV, battery storage, and EV charging.
- Strong analytical skills, with prior experience in tools such as Excel, Tableau, Python, or R.
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong sense of customer empathy.
Highly Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
- Familiarity with some European energy markets.
- Technical proficiency in Python.
- Hands on experience in energy project modelling.
- Engaging and persuasive writing and presentation prowess.
- Competitive salary package aligned with experience and skills.
- Opportunity to work in a remote-first business with flexible working arrangements.
- Weekly opportunities for in-person collaboration at co-working spaces and an annual whole company retreat.
- Join a high-performing, unapologetic energy and tech nerd team to tackle significant challenges.
- Engage in a high-trust distributed team environment that values innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Contribute to the decarbonisation of the world's energy system.
- Support for ongoing professional and personal development