At Gridcog, we are on an environmental mission. A mission to accelerate investment in the clean energy transition. We are energy natives who embrace the complex future of energy by providing holistic software solutions to plan, track, and optimise clean energy projects. We believe the worlds big problems need big nerds to solve them, and with a newly established operational base in the region we need people to join our team to help progress our mission in the UK and across Europe.
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to lead our marketing activities in the UK and Europe. You will play a pivotal role in driving Gridcog's business growth in the region via positioning us as a thought leader in the clean energy sector and deploying innovative marketing strategies to accelerate our brand presence. You will bring expert marketing knowledge, an understanding of UK and European energy landscape and enthusiasm to be creative and innovative with Gridcog's marketing activities.
- Develop and execute an ambitious marketing strategy to support Gridcog's growth in the UK and Europe.
- Drive lead generation and brand familiarity through marketing activities including: events, speaking opportunities, social media, video and press.
- Position Gridcog as a thought leader in the UK and European energy space, including identifying areas where we can be most impactful.
- Create and own messaging and communication guidelines for the wider team to use to explain what we do to customers. Ensure that this resonates with our customers and prospects.
- Coordinate regular content (i.e. blogs, social media posts etc) from across the business, edit copy to ensure that our content is as impactful as possible.
- Contribute to improving our website and website content, including working alongside our Australian colleagues to ensure our brand and messaging resonates globally.
- Join client and account management meetings to ensure you understand the interests, Gridcog use cases and needs of our clients - use this to inform marketing activities going forwards.
- Manage a marketing budget; monitoring returns on marketing spend to leads and revenue.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
- Senior level marketing experience, with prior experience leading and implementing marketing strategies.
- Familiarity with the UK energy landscape, ideally with marketing experience in the sector.
- Exceptional communication skills with a strong sense of customer empathy.
- Comfort in ambiguity - you are a self starter and thrive in dynamic environments.
Highly Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience working in a startup and or high growth company.
- Experience in European energy markets.
- Competitive remuneration package aligned with experience and skills.
- Opportunity to work in a remote-first business with flexible working arrangements.
- Weekly opportunities for in-person collaboration at co-working spaces and an annual whole company retreat.
- Join a high-performing, unapologetic energy and tech nerd team who are working to tackle significant challenges.
- Engage in a high-trust distributed team environment that values innovation and creative problem-solving.
- Contribute to the decarbonisation of the world's energy system.
- Support for ongoing professional and personal development