Customer Success Manager
United States · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Welcome to HealthMatch!
At HealthMatch, we’re on a mission to accelerate Medicine by putting patients at the heart of the drug development process. We’re starting by transforming the way they connect with clinical trials; bringing a patient- and digital-first approach that makes it faster and easier to access innovative therapies and life-saving medications than has ever been possible before. We sit right at the intersection of Medicine and technology, and are constantly innovating to drive better outcomes for our patients.
80% of clinical trials are delayed because they can’t find the patients to help; and patients don’t know how to engage with them. We’re closing that gap, using our in-house technology to match the right patients with the right trials as seamlessly as possible.
We launched in the US at the end of 2021, and have seen incredible traction since then. HealthMatch has grown to over 1 million users worldwide and has connected them to over 6,000 trials, and we are just getting started. We are backed by some of Australia’s most successful investors (Square Peg, Folklore) and are looking for driven people to continue to scale the HealthMatch platform.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Enjoy problem solving
- No task too small attitude
- Proactive in finding places to help
- Willing to learn more about clinical trials industry
- Ability to grow with the role and company
Responsibilities - Successful Customer Outcomes to Drive Retention & Expansion:
- You will be a proactive and excellent communicator, you will understand how to best work with various stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver great outcomes.
- You will be an excellent advocate for our customers varying needs internally and be a conduit of feedback, ideas and requests for internal teams.
- You will be highly organized and a methodical planner. You will build out partner profiles and constantly maintain our CRM whilst also directly managing and communicating with internal and external stakeholders to drive great results.
- You will be a natural problem solver and leveraging a deep knowledge of HealthMatch’s capabilities and customer needs, find innovative solutions to build deep customers relationships
Responsibilities - Customer Onboarding:
- You will lead customer onboarding, post MSA execution and work to deeply understand customer needs.
- You will work to clearly understand and document partner organizations, identifying key stakeholders, opportunities and important nuances so that we can deliver best in class solutions
Responsibilities - Trial Project Management:
- You will effectively gather clinical trial recruitment project requirements from partners and dynamically communicate to ensure internal teams are aware of any changes to requirements.
- You will work with various internal teams including, trial operations, marketing, medical & operations to ensure that campaigns are launched, run and concluded with precision.
- You will seek constant feedback on performance and act as a conduit of useful information and guidance to our partners stakeholders throughout the trial campaign.
- You will proactively work with internal stakeholders to bring recommendations and insights to our partners to improve their experience and the performance of their trials.
- You will maximize internal productivity by effectively managing internal requirements.
Responsibilities - Trial Proposal Generation for Existing Customers:
- Own timely and quality proposal generation for your existing partners from start to execution.
- Gather client requirements effectively and deeply understand their goals and requirements.
- Manage cross-functional input required to finalize feasibility and pricing for proposal to maximize team efficiency, proposal accuracy and speed of turn-around for clients.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the workplace - you will have worked in Customer Success or Account Management roles previously where you’ve demonstrated success in a complex environment.
- Clinical trial, healthcare or tech experience a bonus.
This is a full-time hybrid (Boston) or remote (US ET time zone) position.
When you apply, please tell us about the things you’ve done to make you who you are (think your LinkedIn and/or CV), but don’t stop there - we want to hear more about your future: your connection with our mission (to accelerate medical research by putting patients at the heart of the drug development process) and what you think that you (and only you!) can bring to the team.
HealthMatch prides itself on its diverse and inclusive culture. We are an equal opportunity workplace and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to cultural background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or anything else.