Senior Property Manager
We manage a portfolio of unique properties, ensuring guests have comfortable, memorable stays. As a Hosting Partner, you will play a pivotal role in delivering top-notch hospitality and maintaining the highest standards for our properties.
- Promptly respond to guest inquiries, reservations, and requests through various communication channels (email, messaging platforms, phone) to ensure a seamless booking process and exceptional guest experience.
- Provide detailed information about the property, amenities, and local attractions, offering personalized recommendations to enhance guest stays.
- Collaborate closely with homeowners to ensure their properties meet the desired standards for guest comfort and satisfaction.
- Coordinate check-in and check-out procedures, including key exchange and property walkthroughs, in alignment with homeowner preferences.
- Oversee cleaning and maintenance schedules to ensure properties are clean, well-stocked, and in excellent condition before each guest's arrival.
- Continuously monitor market trends and adjust pricing, availability, and listing content to maximize occupancy rates and revenue.
- Foster positive guest relationships by addressing inquiries, concerns, and feedback in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Coordinate special requests, arrange additional services (e.g., airport transfers, grocery delivery), and ensure guests feel valued and well-cared for during their stay.
- Maintain a network of reliable local service providers (cleaners, maintenance personnel, etc.) to ensure efficient property management.
- Prior experience in property management, as Airbnb host or in short-term rentals.
- Strong hospitality skills are crucial for creating a welcoming and enjoyable experience for guests. This includes attention to detail, cleanliness, and responsiveness.
- Timely and clear communication with guests is essential for coordinating check-ins, addressing questions, and handling any issues that may arise during the stay.
- Maintaining a positive track record of guest reviews and ratings can lead to higher bookings and repeat business.
- Understanding local regulations, zoning laws, and tax implications related to short-term rentals is essential for staying compliant.