Senior Strategy & Operations Manager
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2023
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
This role sits within Immutable's Strategy & Operations team and involves defining and implementing effective strategies and processes for the commercial organisation, as well as developing key insights that enable our growth.
We are seeking a strategic thinker who can understand and address the challenges faced by our internal teams, customers, and end-users. The ideal candidate will use prioritisation, analytics, process creation, communication, and change management to turn this understanding into actionable plans. You will be at the epicentre of our commercial strategy, across a wide variety of teams. The magic in this role will come from the opportunity to think out-of-the-box, and subsequently drive outcomes end to end.
In this position, you will collaborate with various partners, such as sellers, partner success managers, solutions and launch engineers, to develop new opportunities and implement best practices. You will also work closely with the Commercial Leadership team and collaborate across departments like finance, product, data, and marketing to achieve your goals.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, build and bring to life compelling strategies to improve the partner experience, amplify our business results, improve productivity of team members, and more.
- Drive alignment across many stakeholders, and be a champion of shared goals, ensuring all of our commercial teams and leaders are running in the same direction and obsessing over the same outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with our commercial leadership team and Finance to forecast, to assess the health of our business, discover gaps and opportunities.
- Drive core operations within the commercial organisation, including, but not limited to our CRM (in collaboration with others in our team), our sales and launch processes, our variable compensation design and system.
We would love you to have:
- Strong aptitude in modelling, forecasting, and financial acumen. We are building a better future for gamers and game developers, and you’ll be part of the team that builds strong financial business cases to executive stakeholders
- A sophisticated understanding of business development strategy, commercial operations, forecasting/analytics or customer success. This acumen allows you to link strategy to goals, and through to execution on the ground.
- Comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable insights and using them to inform strategic direction, and you come equipped with a clear understanding of sales/customer performance metrics and KPIs.
- Can work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You hold high level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thoughts, and the ability to set a clear vision. Strong executive-level communications skills.
- A demonstrated ability to look at problems creatively and deliver exceptional results to the most complex problems, by simplifying issues. You use your proficiency in project management to design an outcome, achieve cross-functional alignment, pilot, evaluate and achieve adoption. You thrive in ambiguity as it allows you to maximise your impact.
- Operational experience within a tech/SaaS business or management consulting experience.
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. Our business development mission is to drive sales and growth across key marketplaces and solution providers to be the undisputed leader in scalable blockchain technology within gaming and Web3 gaming.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer USD $500 WFH allowance to set up your home office and USD $600 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to USD $1,350 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy USD $800 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered, so there is no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!