Marketing & Communications
Southern Asia · East Asia · Oceania
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of the fastest Australian companies to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and a valuation of AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of the Immutable Platform, the preferred developer platform for building & scaling web3 games on Ethereum, and Immutable Games, a global leader in web3 game development and publishing with leading titles Gods Unchained and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
We are looking for a talented Marketing Lead, to own the marketing and launch of the most anticipated mobile RPG in web: Guild of Guardians (GoG). GoG is Immutable's most anticipated Web3 mobile game with over 1M pre-registrations! This is an opportunity to evolve the global perception of the GOG brand and be a pioneer in crossing the chasm into a mainstream audience.
You will be a senior strategic partner to the business, working closely with product, creative, production, community, and channels to lead the GTM strategy for GOG. Ideally, you're a passionate leader and a do-er, and you will be able to prioritise the most effective marketing strategy to make GoG a world-class Web3 game.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop, update and share a competitive analysis of competing mobile ARPGs, and NFT games in the industry
- Define the positioning and competitive advantage of the game and share across channels and community owners
- Create campaign briefs, develop go-to-market plans and define the player journey to guide global campaign execution and meet the strategic needs of Guild of Guardians marketing beats throughout the year
- Onboard a segment of mainstream gamers into the Immutable's ecosystem
- Manage the campaigns and initiative budgets in partnership with production teams and vendors to deliver projects on time and within budget
We would love you to have:
- 4+ years experience in brand marketing and product marketing or agency equivalent role
- Demonstrated success in launching successful brand and product marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Experience in gaming marketing OR experience with NFT/blockchain marketing
- A strong track record of collaboration and working across cross-functional teams
- Extensive knowledge of mobile gaming and web3 landscape
- Strong research and analytical skills to analyse the success of marketing campaigns (including advertising), develop competitor and consumer insights analysis
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience with NFT/blockchain gaming, mobile games a bonus
- A demonstrated involvement in existing crypto project(s)
A bit about the team:
Guild of Guardians (GOG) is a multiplayer, fantasy, action, mobile RPG where you would build dream teams of Guardians to conquer and complete dungeons to earn epic rewards. You can buy, sell, and trade "Guardians" to create the strongest team possible to take down dungeons and compete with your guild to play and earn! Utilising blockchain technology via NFTs on our Immutable X platform via Etheruem we allow you to have full digital ownership of your in-game assets.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer USD $500 WFH allowance to set up your home office and USD $600 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to USD $1,350 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy USD $800 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone's perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don't meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You'll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven't thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered, so there is no need to reach out - We don't accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!