Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2023
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 200 people, living and working across 5 key countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
For a part of InDebted’s legacy business, we leverage a collections management system separate to our core infrastructure. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and operation of the collections management software. This includes creating and managing workflows that automate processes, creating and managing clients in the system, and assisting our client support team with any issues that arise from previous processes that have been created. You will work alongside other Data team members to support both internal and external stakeholders. We are seeking a Collections System Specialist who will work remotely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the collections management system, including its various add-ons.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and distill requirements into workflow tickets.
- Continuously monitor data quality, identify data anomalies, and troubleshoot issues to ensure accurate and reliable system output.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn and grow, with the ability to quickly acquire new skills and adapt to changing technologies.
- Assist stakeholders with issues arising from the collections management system.
- Assist with the streamlining of reporting processes leveraging data produced by the collections management system.
- Tech-savvy, results-oriented individual with a passion for IT software administration, data management and a keen interest in understanding and maximizing the commercial impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex processes and data concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Proven experience in managing a system of record, preferably in a financial or marketing context.
- Excellent attention to detail and exceptional project management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Knowledge of and experience with Latitude by Genesys (including Job Manager, Workflow Designer & Account Analysis)
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, or a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust-based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote work set-up - Once-off payment of $AUD750 or equivalent to help you create a working environment that supports your success and productivity.
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.