Customer Experience Specialist - Voice
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Committed to making a difference, InDebted was founded to change the world of consumer debt recovery for good. We're disrupting a broken industry and creating a better way for businesses to recover debt - where the customer comes first.
We’re a global, digital first and customer-obsessed team of over 200 people, living and working across 5 key countries.
And we’ve also recently been named the AFR BOSS Best Place to Work! By focusing on the happiness and wellbeing of our people, we’ve created a truly flexible, purpose driven and engaging workplace. We’re all here with one shared vision - to remove barriers to financial freedom for all people.
About the Role
Our Customer function is inherently customer obsessed and is accountable for providing a remarkable customer experience that is critical to the growth of the business. As part of this team, our Customer Experience specialists ensure a positive end to end customer journey to promote loyalty, customer retention and brand advocacy.
As a Customer Experience Voice Specialist you will deliver an unmatched experience to customers who are taking a first step on their path to financial fitness by resolving past due accounts. You and your team will form an integral part of our global Customer Experience function which has received more than 1,300 Google 5-Star reviews, making InDebted the highest rated company of our kind in the world.If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, see challenges as opportunities to innovate, are motivated by the chance to build something great, and delight in the growth and success of your team and the adulation of your customers, then this is the perfect fit for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize a combination of analog and digital outbound tools to engage customers via telecommunications and assist them in taking the first step on their path to financial fitness by resolving past due accounts.
- Analyze customers’ concerns situation by understanding why they are engaging with us.
- Acknowledge customer’s situation, clarify any issues, propose solutions, explain the best solution to solve the problem and if necessary, follow up to ensure resolution
- Compliance with numerous applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Meet and exceed performance indicators equivalent to annual fees, and to display consistent engagement in our InDebted Core Values, Mission and Vision
- All other duties as assigned to the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to interact clearly and concisely with customers with the aim of providing world-class customer service experience and resolving their situation
- Ability to express empathy when needed with the customer combined with a results oriented approach
- Highly dependable and flexible. This role will be required to cover eight hour shifts Can navigate thru web-based toolsExperience working in a fast-paced team environment Self-motivated and resourceful Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed scorecard targets
- Can navigate thru web-based tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed scorecard target.
- Minimum of 1 year experience on early out stage for accounts receivable product(s).
- This role is a hybrid role. Applicants must have the ability to on premise twice per week.
At InDebted, you get a lot more than just a highly rewarding and exciting career, we also offer:
Work wherever - We’re a global team working in flexible locations - choose to work from home, in a co-working space, or a bit of both, or see where the role takes you
Employee equity - Access to share options in something big
Flexible paid leave - We offer a trust-based leave model - choose when you take leave, how much you take, and what you take it for
Remote work set-up - Once-off payment of $AUD750 or equivalent to help you create a working environment that supports your success and productivity.
Uprise - Our EAP Provider supports your physical, social & psychological wellbeing
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indebted is also a proud 2022 Circle Back Initiative Global Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.